Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Collapse Details
    They end up in the spam/junk folder because that's exactly what they are!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Email marketing has always been a staple of a well run marketing strategy. It can help you build meaningful relationships with customers. Email marketing not only drives revenue but can greatly enhance the eCommerce customer experience.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Email CAN be effective
    True, email has left many marketers questioning the effective opportunity and also true spam has been the major culprit to the negative thinking. However, all channels of prospect marketing continue to be a challenge and always had obstacles. For postal, getting them to open the envelope. For telemarketing, getting them to answer the phone and email, getting them to open the email. Even social marketing today is so cannibalized that this channel brings on it's own challenge. The point is that you need a strategy for all channels and they all can work and all have their own response expectations. Since the discussion is email, I'll focus on the fact that you need a legit source to provide a prospect list. You should manage your expectations as well. So what audience is available, will the email be released to me or do I need to provide an html to the sender, how many times if best to push to the same audience, how can i get this to the inbox and how can I get them to respond??? If you are unknown and have a downtown boutique, it will be very difficult to find an email list to create local foot traffic. Once you do a radius of your location and look at age, gender or income options to fine tune the list, you may have a much smaller sample compared to postal. Postal you will have 100% coverage and email only a fraction. In this case, sending a postal mailing and a smaller email follow up can be effective but the follow up will only be to those that matched email to postal. Major retailers have brick, click and flip strategies that continue to work. They have a storefront marketing plan, an email plan and a catalog plan. Being a recognized brand helps these marketers emails get open and most major marketers are promoting nationally. IF you have your own email list that you maintain and is Can-Spam compliant, you can keep your connections current by emailing them with respectable frequency, relevant information. Keep in mind whenever you contact someone, have a purpose. For example, If you are in retail, monthly coupons or if you save customer's birth dates, a Happy Birthday 25% off promotion. If not in retail, a new release, an amendment or update of some sort...something that gives you a reason to be on their doorstep. Above all, you must give everyone a way to opt out of future emails and always provide your physical address within the email. Be transparent.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I used Testelium and Atompark

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Try using MailChimp, is better.

Share on facebook