Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    if you want to get traffic , easy way need to seo your website for search engine like google, veretrade,yahoo, bing etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    traffic
    If you want grow you blog or e-commerce website’s audience, you must take advantage of social sites. By using different social sites like Facebook, twitter, Pintrest, etc, you can grow your audience. You can also improve your site audience by classified ads. However, my personal observation is that if your website content is not eye-catching then you cannot succeed in this industry. Low quality content will ruin all your promotion on social sites. Therefore, if you want to grow your audience in a real way, first hire a freelance writer or contact writing sites like contentmart.com. If you get high quality, content then your promotion on social site will work.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Getting traffice is really a challenging task from search engine.

For E-commerce site you should contact to coupans site these website have buzz realted to your customers @SEO Consultant in India

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Direct traffic (to this we would add brand related traffic)
    Email marketing
    Search engine optimisation/SEO
    Pay Per Click advertising (PPC)
    Affiliate marketing
    Social Media

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For the e-commerce site, the social media is the best way to gain traffic....so you should do social marketing for your site.!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hi AbhinavAdithya,

From my perspective first I suggest you to try for the general traffic which you can get by doing proper SEO to your website. SEO works out if you do the things in a proper manner mainly on-page optimisation. If you are not getting any results with SEO, then better take a paid form of traffic.
    In most of the cases SEO works for a website. Even SMO is also a good source to get traffic to websites instantly.

Along with SEO do some research on the tactics like marketing ideas for e-commerce. Here I found a great article which is all about E-commerce websites and it's pretty good it helps you to get traffic. https://flipboard.com/@greeshmared20...ting-k80i3utry
    This type of marketing techniques helps to know about your brand to people then ultimately people shows interest to visit your site which leads increase in the website traffic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Website Traffic For e-commerce website
    Quote Originally Posted by AbhinavAdithya View Post
    Hi friends,

I have own a e-commerce website and decide to buy website traffic for my site. Wheather buying website traffic for e-commerce website ia good option? and also suggest me the right kind of traffic: general traffic or targeted web traffic?
    Hello dude!
    Hope I'm not late; there are many ways to generate traffic for your website. If you want to buy traffic for your website than I suggest you to purchase quality email list from any freelancer. You can grab it at cheap rate, but the traffic should be targeted for your site.
    Best of Luck

Share on facebook

TerryWatson

8. Collapse Details
    don't buy traffic ... it doesn't work from my experiences ... rather use services like whitehatseo.co or seoservices.com ...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi There,

For e-commerce...is the website built using Shopify? You should always start with Facebook advertising for an e-commerce website. I suggest doing the following:

Campaign #1: Website traffic that is general. Very broad targeting with no assumptions on your audience. Facebook's algorithm will optimize for clicks and find people who are most relevant. Then you can take a look at the data and see what audiences are right for you.
    Campaign #2: Retargeting campaigns against your website visitors with an offer or promotion. This will help convert people who already showed interest in your e-commerce store into customers.

Let me know if you have other questions!
    Brendan

Share on facebook

--
    Brendan Manley
    VirtualAd | Customer Success Rep | www.virtualad.co | brendan@virtualad.co

10. Collapse Details
    to get more traffic social media is the best way to get the traffic

Share on facebook