Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I don't see the point in just getting any old traffic. Especially if your paying for it. If you pay money to get traffic you want targeted traffic. You want people who have the demographics you are aiming for and people looking for what you are offering.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Go with PPC and forum banner ads, if you want quick traffic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Search engine optimization and social media marketing techniques can help you to get a load of traffic to your e-commerce website.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You need to do SEO for your website.Also promote it on social media it will give you traffic.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

If you are B2C then Facebook could be a good option, B2B then maybe try Linkedin. I would also suggest looking at Google Shopping as it tends to get better conversion rates.

Share on facebook

Neil

Virtualheadquarters.com. Get on with business while we take care of your incoming calls.

6. Collapse Details
    When it comes to SEO, the simpler the better!!

Share on facebook

Spring Creek Firearms, LLC
    www.SpringCreekFirearms.com

7. Collapse Details
    Targeted web traffic will always bring you a higher conversion rate than just random traffic.

For E-commerce sites, you need to have a marketing plan that focuses on specific keywords related to the products that you're selling. For example, if you're selling televisions, you don't just want to target broad terms like "buy TVs online", you'll want to go after specific ones like "sony LED LCD Tvs online". The broader terms are already cornered by the big name websites.

That's just an example, but the point is to go after a variety of specific keywords for your products. SEO is a marathon these days and could be ongoing, but pays off big once you get going. If you want a good SEO firm to help you out, you can try Search Advisor. I've used them before to get ranked for high value keywords, and they only charge you if they manage to get you first page rankings, nothing up front.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    In my opinion about buying eye's, I think it is more effective and lasts longer if you earn them by some engagement as a letter and other direct response techniques.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think you should try to have some organic traffic first. For that, you may hire authentic SEO company so that you can have some genuine traffic as the organic traffic is rewarded by the google as well. Also, since you have an ecommerce site you can also pllay around the items you sell and can add some discount and other offers to have more physical traffic.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    if you want to get traffic , easy way need to seo your website for search engine like google, veretrade,yahoo, bing etc.

Share on facebook