Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    choosing a company
    I use to be skeptical about MLM programs; however I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with it. In addition to running my business, I signed up to become an independent consultant for a legal company 7 years ago. While I haven’t made millions from it – I have made a pretty penny for the amount of “work” that I have to put in. The company that I work with offers not only financial compensation for signing people up, but they have fun contests which result in vacations, cars, etc. I want to give some tips on what to look for when choosing a company, these are things that I looked for and it’s worked out great for me, remember this is just my opinion. 1) The company should be established, I only considered companies that were in business for at least 10 years. 2) Check out the company’s Alexa Rank – the smaller the number the better. 3) Good products – it’s futile to work with a company that doesn’t offer a solid product or service that people are going to get excited about. 4) Compensation – like I said before, you want a company that is going to pay you well and give you incentives to want to get out there and hustle.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree with the points you make about how to choose an MLM company. The same criteria, in general, that you would use for any business you would consider, should also be used in considering an MLM. Because, in fact, this will be your business. In many ways an MLM company can be a great way to go for someone who is new to the business world and is wanting to 'get their feet wet'. Many of these companies have guidelines set up for people to follow. So you do not have to worry about where to start, etc.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I choose a company that has a proven track record, that's been in business for a long time, and has good products that people need and use.

Share on facebook

Darrin Johnson
    I work from home for a health and wellness company
    http://www.helpingwellness.com/darrinjohnson

4. Collapse Details
    thanks for the tip. I am new to this kind of business. i read some tips about how to choose the right MLM company to join, and i always read that we should pick any company that provide good product. But now i know that company's alexa rank does matter.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Every MLM business should have a good MLM software for working well in the market...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    All network marketing companies will have some sort of investment to start, usually to get product and pay for websites or support materials.

Are you looking to start a business?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mattvictor View Post
    Does this MLM company charge for registration?
    All network marketing companies will have some sort of starting investment, usually to pay for support materials and a website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Getting Started
    Quote Originally Posted by mattvictor View Post
    Does this MLM company charge for registration?
    All network marketing companies will have some sort of starting investment, usually to pay for support materials and a website.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Choose a comforting or familiar name that conjures up pleasant memories so customers respond to your business on an emotional level. Don't pick a name that is long or confusing. Stay away from cute puns that only you understand. Don't use the word “Inc.” after your name unless your company is actually incorporated.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    That the alexa rank of an company is importance is new for me. If you can give me some more information about the importance of the Alexa Rank i would be grateful of them.
    Next to the product you promote is at my opinion important to build a good network with partners that will take the same effort in this business like you to reach the target getting a durable stable passive income. I have make the experience that it is a lot of hard work to reach this. Please excuse my bad english.

Share on facebook