1. Collapse Details
    Has anyone heard of Forex Group??
    Wondering if anyone has worked with a company called Forex Group?? Seems to have several different options to choose from. They have multiple plans like a bronze plan that does 30 working days, 1% and $10 deposits. They also have a silver, gold, and so on depending on how much money you have. Just wanted to know if anyone has used them and if it's legit.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    That's interesting. I would definitely love to hear from someone who has worked with them. I'm looking for a nice way to invest a little bit and make a little bit.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi! I've been into HYIPs for over a year now and have made it my mission to seek out the "paying" HYIPs from the SCAMS! I've erected a website: [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"] that not only has a list of the currently well performing HYIPs within it (which I closely monitor DAILY), but it also has MUCH more information on the different corrupt activities for which to watch for in this vulnerable "HYIP world"! I welcome you to go to the website and see for yourselves what's there and I welcome your questions, comments and, DEFINITELY, your feedback! Thank you and best wishes. I will look into Forex Group and let you know what I find about it.

UPDATE: I could not locate a program by the name of Forex Group, but there IS one by the name of Inside-ForexGroup.info. They have been in operation almost 4 months, are quite popular with a large following of "watchers" and investors and they are rated highly. If you are a U.S. citizen...it may be hard to invest with them because they do not offer the only 2 e-currency processors that U.S. citizens are permitted to use (Solid Trust Pay and PexPay).

Share on facebook

Last edited by rsodell; 02-04-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Further research on original answe for better clarification.
    ---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

4. Collapse Details
    Well I've been trading under Alpari so didn't know in detail about Forex Groups.When i was new to trading,i've been guided by one my friend who was already trading under them.Till yet,trading successfully so didn't got the chance to try some other groups

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Noted. I would like to learn more as well

Share on facebook

Agrithanglong Co., Ltd Vietnam

Specialized in exporting Agricultural Products: Tapioca Starch; Tapioca Chip; Rice; Rubber;Bamboo Chopstick; Bamboo Toothpick; Bamboo Skewer
    Contact: Fiona Hoang/ Skype: export.agrithanglong/ Email: Info@agrithanglong.com

6. Collapse Details
    That's interesting ..Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

Share on facebook

Forex Signals ......High Performance Forex Alert....UsaForex Signals

7. Collapse Details
    I didn't know about the group. Just got to know by reading your thread here. Thanks!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    HI Fiona, nice to meet u. i'm lisa from Laoganma company. from your reply i know that you are exporter of agricultural products, do you have interest in importing our chilli sauce products? now we are seeking our distributor in Vietnam, you can learn more in our website: www.laoganma.com.cn . looking forward to your reply.

Share on facebook