Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Well, if you want to try it, then it will be at your own risk. You should’ve known that in Forex, risks are taken everyday and you can’t work without them. Of course, it’s better to inform yourself from trusted sources before making a decision. That’s what everybody should do. Before I choose my trading platform, I did a deep research and found very good lists like https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-f...ing-platforms/. Only after examining them all, I picked the best one, from my point of view, of course. But if you don’t find any information, any opinion about this company, then that should make you think. Is it worthy or not.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoll View Post
    Well, if you want to try it, then it will be at your own risk. You should’ve known that in Forex, risks are taken everyday and you can’t work without them. Of course, it’s better to inform yourself from trusted sources before making a decision. That’s what everybody should do. Before I choose my trading platform, I did a deep research and found very good lists like https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-f...ing-platforms/. Only after examining them all, I picked the best one, from my point of view, of course. But if you don’t find any information, any opinion about this company, then that should make you think. Is it worthy or not.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    it’s not quite what they make it out to be either, they will teach you to trade but only using their tool this is to keep you dependent on them. You will also be heavily encouraged to recruit new people.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you have good skills as a trader, you can make some money on Forex!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What is the issue here — Cash FX Group survey end The Cash Forex Group is a ruthless trick that will implode. It isn't directed, avoid it! On the off chance that you need to exchange monetary business sectors, start on a free demo account with a controlled dealer.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can both make and lose money - you have to remember the risks!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What is the issue here — Cash FX Group survey end The Cash Forex Group is a ruthless trick that will fall. It isn't controlled, avoid it! On the off chance that you need to exchange monetary business sectors, start on a free demo account with a managed merchant.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AarushiAashi View Post
    What is the issue here — Cash FX Group survey end The Cash Forex Group is a ruthless trick that will fall. It isn't controlled, avoid it! On the off chance that you need to exchange monetary business sectors, start on a free demo account with a managed merchant.
    Thanks for the advice!

Share on facebook