1. Collapse Details
    EMV -Smart Chip Cards Technology
    There is a lot of misinformation floating around regarding the new EMV technology. If anyone has questions please let me know.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I work for a proprietary software company; one of the things we sell are ERPs. I think we're also either in bed with a processor, or own it (hard telling without being able to get a straight answer out of people above me on the food chain) and we are STILL not able to utilize EMV.
    Anyway... What I've heard from customers, a couple times now and from different places around the country, is that they take a credit card in person from a customer. Their customer goes home, calls the credit card company and somehow gets the payment they just made voided because they (OUR customer, the store) didn't use a chip reader.
    I only post this in case some of the users here are in the same boat as our customers. I hear there is a class action suit that folks in your shoes can join , but don't know the details. I didn't know but maybe TaraSmythHeartland might be able to point y'all in a direction.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    A smart card resembles a credit card in size and shape, but inside it is completely different. First of all it has an inside a normal credit card is a simple piece of plastic.

http://mycreditangel.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are many options available to Merchants who need an EMV solution. One should take this opportunity to see search for a new point of sale solution. I work for one of the largest processors in the world and becoming EMV capable may be closer than you think. My blog can help explain more.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What is misinformation floating used for and what are its purposes ...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    EMV chip innovation is turning into the worldwide standard for charge card and platinum card installments. Named after its unique engineers (Europay, MasterCardŽ and VisaŽ), this innovation highlights installment instruments (cards, cell phones, and so on.) with inserted microchip chips that store and secure cardholder information.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A: EMV stands for EuroPay, MasterCardŽ, VisaŽ, the three entities that worked together to create worldwide standards for the chip card to ensure global interoperability. EMV is a payment method that combines a plastic card with integrated circuit chip (ICC).

Share on facebook