Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook will work much better than Instagram. But Good Luck for your sales. I am personally using Facebook & Twitter for advertising purpose.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Instagram advertising is method of paying to post sponsored content on the Instagram platform to reach a larger

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Instagram is only useful for selling services like retail items, clothing & accessories, electronics and etc. If the company is selling their products then there is a very slight chance that Insta could be useful for them especially if their products are niche. I once had a client who wanted me to market their hotel in California which was easy through Insta which was not challenging since I shared different events, experiences and their services which many people loved so they started following their page. However when I helped a friend in marketing their software tool through Insta there were les responses.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Instagram ads are managed directly in Facebook's Ads Manager, giving advertisers access to a large number of targeting options, and can create ads for both platforms at the same time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Advertising Costs On Facebook from multiple stores. Compare at GigaPromo! Services: Compare, Search, Find Products, Many Offers

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    On average, Instagram advertising costs between $0.20 to $6.70, depending on the bidding model. For CPC or cost-per-click, advertisers pay $0.20 to $2 per click. For CPM, or cost-per-impressions, advertisers pay $6.70 per 1000 impressions.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    With more and more people signing up to the social media platform, it could be worth considering whether you can reach your target market through Instagram. ... It is clear that Instagram is no longer just a place to share photos with your friends, it is also a great option for advertisers.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Create a Business Page & Profile. You must have a Facebook Page to run ads and create a free Business Profile on Instagram. ...
    Set Up Ad. Select your ad objective, target audience and ad format within Ads Manager. ...
    Determine Budget. ...
    Publish.

Share on facebook