1. Collapse Details
    Should I partner up or not
    Hi Guys, not sure if i am in the right section but here it goes.

I have been a system administrator for about past 7 years and recently I have quit my job to start on my own. As I started on my own, I came across one of so called circle of people I know from my professional life. She is a very cool person and know her on business level for past 4 years. Her husband owns a company which became one of my first clients. A long time ago myself and her discussed a possibility of partnership if I were to ever start my own business so during the first talks this conversation started. At the time I was not sure how things will work out and I was very insecure about me being on my own (kind of scary at first since I have always had a steady job since i can remember). In other words, I was the one who brought it up thinking they already have experience in business which can help me. What I had in my mind was possibly a 50/30 or 50/50 partnership.
    Well so here is what I need your help trying to figure out what I should or should not do. Her husband right off the back said he wants to have a 3 way partnership between myself, him and his wife. I will do the IT part and run the company, he will work on marketing, and his wife will take care of all the book keeping stuff. Since I was very insecure at the time I agreed after thinking about. Now its been over a month since this conversation but I am having 2nd thoughts about this. I feel that i will be cornered in my own company if i go this route. I will be running the company and yes they will fund the start up marketing and other cost of the business but at the end of the day I will be the one who will have to be responsible for all the running around.
    So my question is what do you guys think about this?
    Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is a very interesting post as it has to be analytically examined. There is always advantage in partnering with people, as it reduces the risk levied upon you. The real sense of every business is for you to be successful so if you running around is what will make the business a success I do not think there is any wrong in that. Please note that every partnership business must be properly documented (signed) for future reference.
    here is my blog to gain more knowledge https://perfectbusinessplanner.wordpress.com/

Share on facebook

Last edited by dannywhite; 07-12-2016 at 11:03 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxed50 View Post
    Hi Guys, not sure if i am in the right section but here it goes.

I have been a system administrator for about past 7 years and recently I have quit my job to start on my own. As I started on my own, I came across one of so called circle of people I know from my professional life. She is a very cool person and know her on business level for past 4 years. Her husband owns a company which became one of my first clients. A long time ago myself and her discussed a possibility of partnership if I were to ever start my own business so during the first talks this conversation started. At the time I was not sure how things will work out and I was very insecure about me being on my own (kind of scary at first since I have always had a steady job since i can remember). In other words, I was the one who brought it up thinking they already have experience in business which can help me. What I had in my mind was possibly a 50/30 or 50/50 partnership.
    Well so here is what I need your help trying to figure out what I should or should not do. Her husband right off the back said he wants to have a 3 way partnership between myself, him and his wife. I will do the IT part and run the company, he will work on marketing, and his wife will take care of all the book keeping stuff. Since I was very insecure at the time I agreed after thinking about. Now its been over a month since this conversation but I am having 2nd thoughts about this. I feel that i will be cornered in my own company if i go this route. I will be running the company and yes they will fund the start up marketing and other cost of the business but at the end of the day I will be the one who will have to be responsible for all the running around.
    So my question is what do you guys think about this?
    Thanks
    You situation is quite interesting and it's a tough one. There are many successful stories of partnership and on another hand there are many unsuccessful stories of partnership as well. So that's why it's difficult to decide between it. You can decide as from other suggestions because you have to choose, other suggests you as they had experienced.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing the post. It will be helpful to me.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Choosing whether or not to accomplice up isn't not normal for dating versus marriage there's a major contrast between going out for a periodic supper

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello my friends, can you tell me how you deal with the lack of communication during quarantine? Are there other ways to meet new people? I use dating sites https://seniordatingsitesfree.com/ to fill this empty hole in my heart. This is the only thing that will save me now. Isolation drives me crazy.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You can figure out if you can make it by yourself or not. When you have the answer to the question, then, you can decide to partner or not. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    What makes Russian women so attractive? Is that anything to do with attitude or personality? All of the Russian girls I encountered over here seemed to be very attractive, and I'm curious as to how many passions they hold. What are your thoughts?

Share on facebook