1. Collapse Details
    How do I get started as a complete Noob who has nothing to offer?
    Hey Guys,

I have no skills, money or knowledge,education and I am not a child anymore. I am also not naive and buy into that rags to rich myth too much although I want to live it, because there is no alternative for me. But I want to be rich and an entrepreneur. How do I start? I dont know if I need to postpone my goals and just work on gaining knowledge and skills. I have a hard time deciding what is right for me. I also dont know how to approach this huge topic of finance, economy etc. I just have this thought, that I need to come up with something new, disruptive, paradigmshifting idea, if I want to be successful big time. But that mindset doesnt help me getting started or getting specific. I know this all sounds proposterous, but I am honest and realistic, selfcriticial although I want to reach for the stars. I think I havent really asked a specific question, sorry for ranting. I am just stuck. Any advice?

Best regards,

Yalom

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The fact that you recognize your weakness is an expression of strength.
    1. First work on making quick decisions, it does not matter if the decision is right or wrong. What matters is that you made a decision. Over time you will automatically make better decisions.

2. Create value in the world. The world is all about financial and economic activities. You can come up with something new or something already existing. Think of a product, something you really love that you can spend cash on and work on creating value in that field. This will make you a rich entrepreneur during your life.

Basically that's it. If you focus on this with pure dedication you will achieve all your accomplishments and eventually reach for the stars. Cheers

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Are you being too hard on yourself? Once upon a time I had the same problems with self-esteem, but believe me, self-flagellation unfortunately does not give absolutely any results, this is a fact. You should believe in yourself, and believe me, opportunities for success will appear. For example, I started working with cryptocurrencies and am now reading about the Binance exchange. I would like to achieve great results in this field and I believe that this is possible.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    here is a little help in your entrepreneur journey https://bit.ly/39onLwy

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Getting started will not be a big issue. People have risen to the top and they came from the bottom. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook