1. Collapse Details
    Finding a clothing manufacturer for winter apparel
    Hi Team,

Does anyone have experience in developing a winter clothing line? I'm thinking outdoor apparel. If so, how have you found a designer/manufacturer to work with?

I've got ideas for outdoor apparel that I would like to get off the ground in order to start a business. I've had a hard time finding the right partner.

Just seeing what roads you have taken to get off the ground.

THANKS!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should search on google or business directories.. Or Leave threads on Designer/ Apparel forums not here...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    you should try some b2b portals. They will connect you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Why not try looking at some other businesses that either outsource their manufacturing or do it in-house? Start with some Shopify stores, and see if that produces some answers for you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hey. I would advise starting with some tiny trendy online shops as they always open to activity. I picked up trendy stuff here for my skate gang. I felt quite stunned when I got the order. The free shipping was a fine bonus as the total price was more than 350$. My guys were stunning in new Slogan oversized Tee black in New Jersey.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    look for real professionals and pay only for high quality!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    design garments maker/provider, China style garments producer and industrial facility list, find qualified Chinese design garments makers, providers, processing plants, exporters ... Pooch Sweater Four Legs Winter Fashion Products Pet Clothes.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think that you need not only high-quality clothes, but also good accessories. For me, accessories are a very important part of my look and I do not spare money for this. I think that accessories should be of high quality and unique. I prefer to order leather accessories in this online store. https://olpr.com/collections/leather...covers-holders I found a great leather notebook cover in this store. They are true professionals in this field and I guarantee their reliability. Their product is the best in the United States and is always made from high quality natural materials.

Share on facebook