Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    what inspired you when choosing your business name?
    I know it may sound simple but my small business had a family feel so I named it CoHal ..as my step daughters name is chloee and my baby in heavens name is hallie .. their two names combined ..

what inspired your business names ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am new to this forum.and I have gained many wonder full information from this forum.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    For my first business venture, I just used my initials plus the type of product or service. For my next business, I thought of a saying in English and then I translated it to French, because it was something girly and kind of romantic.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It depends on the type of the business. You can also join your own name with it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

well its a personal decision, every one think about this from their own point of view, somebody choose some consultancies for this.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Something to keep in mind when choosing a company name is if you want a website address with the company name. Before selecting your company name, make sure the website with the same name has not been taken already.

Share on facebook

www.FlintrockEngineering.com
    Assisting individuals and small businesses with their product development needs.
    3D Printing - Engineering Design - Inventor Assistance

7. Collapse Details
    You have an emotional way of thinking, this is the reason you are thinking to go with the name of your daughters. I am a practical person and for me, my inspiration is my goal and moto of starting a business. Basically you can say, a reason behind my business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I do not have my own business, but I want to create my business. And I believe that the correct name is half the success of a business! You have to choose the name very carefully. This makes the first impression of this business. Therefore, I think that I will make efforts to this. In addition, I think that any company that respects itself should have corporate products with a business name. It's really cool when the company has handles, pads and so on with the name of this company. My friend ordered such corporate products on http://www.conceptplus.ca/. I saw this product, I really liked the quality.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    We decided the name ossisto because we provide business assistance services. The word ossisto came from assistance.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are multiple ways on how to name your business. The most logical way is always to know more about your business — what is it about, what is your product, what is your service, who is your target market, what are your vision, mission, and goals? Apart from that, you should also consider what personality are you trying to portray in your business?

Exa: We offer a bed and breakfast consulting services. Then I choose a business name like B&B Consulting because people can easily understand which services we provide.

Share on facebook