Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    do you use facebook as a business tool ?
    honestly.. most of my business has come by posting on my face book business page and having friends share the business status... do you use face book as a tool? does it work for you?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Oh absolutely! I have used Facebook since to promote my business online. And I actually have really proven it effective. It's a powerful tool so I suggest people should maximize it for their business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Definitely. Specifically if you are doing advertising. In Facebook advertising, you have the option of targeting people in specific regions, gender, age groups and interests.

Also, just recently FB has been segmenting people based on their "Partner Category". meaning that you can market just people in a specific job role if you want to.

Rick

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes! Facebook (together with other social medias) are one of THE best advertizing platforms right now.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am a freelance photographer and I have created a Facebook fanpage where I post my work regularly. I must say that it would have practically been impossible for me to start and grow as a photographer if there would be no Facebook. I sometimes advertise my photos or albums via Facebook Adverts and I can say it's a really cheap method of getting people to see what you do, directly giving you greater chances for you to sell your products.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I personally think that Facebook is a great tool for building your business. It allows you to connect with your users and make hopefully build on your relationship with them. It is also a great way to post information about your business and introduce new products much like a blog but more accessibility. Also, people in the area of your business may see your business displayed on facebook if you choose to advertise. I highly suggest giving it a shot as it just takes minutes a day to keep it update once you start the initial setup.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I depends on the business. You can get far with Facebook marketing but only if your field of business is suitable to be promoted on Facebook.
    If you are still small, you can get a lot of promotions for your products on Facebook but you can imagine Amazon can't advertise their products on Facebook. They will mostly use it as something to get in contact with their users because a lot of their users aren't smart enough to go through customer support or send a decent email.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think social media websites like facebook and Google+ are getting more important. If you do not have a facebook page yet, it is recommended to have one now.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi lifeliveson,

I am probably a little biased because I use social media for a living at our digital PR and marketing agency, but I absolutely use Facebook as a marketing tool. Not only for clients, but for my own small business as well. The best tip I've come across recently is to put my website in the first line or two of my "about" section so it shows on my timeline page (without people having to dig deep for it). This is good because 1) its easily accessible if prospective customers want to check out my website, and 2) it's indexed by search engines (along with my other social media content) so it can only help me in search engine rankings.

If you ever have any social media questions, feel free to reach out to me...we love to help other small business owners! We're also hosting a free webinar in a few weeks and have a bunch of free social media tools for all registrants if you are interested

Kimberly J.

----
    Kimberly Johnson
    Principal, KJPR
    www.kjpublicrelations.com
    facebook.com/kjpublicrelations
    twitter.com/KJ_PR

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you have a business Facebook should be one of the first websites you should be on. It seems like any business that's doing anything is on Facebook. Just create a fan page and maybe even buy some "likes" from a seller on Fiverr.com to get started. Once you get a little bit of paid exposure you're sure to get a snowball affect of real "likes" and members of your page. If you get big on Facebook you should be seeing lots of money into your bank account in no time.

Share on facebook