Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
do you use facebook as a business tool ? - Page 16

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    yes facebook is the first and more important tool to drive traffic, or improve business

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You MUST! I've generated many leads, deals, etc. from Facebook! I'm even the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency so feel free to ask me if you have any questions on the topic!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes. I am using several Facebook Pages for Business purpose

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Ya, I am using Facebook to promote my business article. It drives more traffic and gain more visitors to your website.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yeah, Facebook is one of my favorite social media platforms. I use it for personal and socializing with friends. I sometimes use it also when I want to sell something and promote it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Absolutely yes i am using Facebook to promote my business it is very best way to promote your business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    fb pages is a great tool to generate traffic tgo our site and best place to connect peoples

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    i have my own social media management business and you would be surprised at how often sales and exposure happens through Facebook twitter ect.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think the sector and type of business makes a huge difference.

Facebook can be very useful for driving traffic to an email registration which starts a sales funnel. I haven't found it useful (or maybe just haven't the talent) to use a Page in the traditional social networking sense in my own B2B business, but I've seen them work very well in retail B2C.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yup..I have used facebook as a business tool because facebook help me promoting or advertising my business..

Share on facebook