Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    True, facebook helps a lot in promotong your bussiness.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    social media marketing is a fantastic tool for the right products and services... make sure that your ads (if you buy them on FB) are driven by strong key words that will push clicks...

such as incentivizing potential buyers or new clients...

"this week only, 20% off selected merchandise...click here for coupon code" just as an example...

Share on facebook

Jake Miller
    Founder, CEO
    Miller Marketing Group
    www.millermarketingroup.com

3. Collapse Details
    Though facebook is a great tool to promote your business, you just have to make sure that you check on your page frequently so as to answer any questions that your potential customers have, you just gotta let them feel that you're available to answer their concerns if they have any...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Facebook is an incredible way to introduce your business to people and to market your business across the globe. It's easy to use, easy to view, and majority of the population already have a Facebook account, so your market is very wide.

If you want to explain your business to someone, simply send them your Facebook page link and it can show them your products and services in just one page. You can upload photos, videos, and even status updates regarding any changes in your business.

You can also receive helpful feedback from people who have experienced using your product or service. Facebook increases your ability to reach out to your market, communicate with them and to solve any problems they have encountered. That can help you improve your business because you can easily get the perspective of your customer.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've never thought of going somewhere to purchase "likes". That leads me to another question. Do you use the Facebook promotions? If so, which promotions (posts or page) and on average how much would you recommend budgeting before the ROI is shot? Thanks!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social media as a whole is growing even more important in maintaining customers and in particular customer reputation, an active twitter account would allow you to send short snappy messages out to your customers notifying them of on going events and Facebook allows for a place where people can directly post questions and receive help. If I need some more information on a business then I might go to their Facebook page as it often tells exactly what I need to know with regards to contact details and what they are about. I think a Facebook page is useless if you aren't active and it can just make your business look lazy but keep it active and updated and looking nice and you will gain a much better reputation.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook is great in today's environment. All it takes is someone to like your page or post about you and hundreds of people can see this. A few a day can go a long way to increasing your exposure. It was worth every minute I put into setting it up as I sometimes offer facebook freebies and discounts when I deem it necessary.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes of course, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Social Media....It all is growing in importance to businesses and society itself. There are so many promotion methods that can be done with these social media outlets.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes face book is where I so all the advertising for, when it comes to my online business it is commission based. So the more people I sign and they sign the more one makes. I advertise for a finally company using face book to get people to traffic to their sight and if they buy the products or not I still get paid. I love using face book because it helps me casue all I do is copy paste and tag friends. and the good thing about that is when you tag the one friend you tag all thier friends. great source of income I have made over 2000 in a 2 weeks time.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Of course. Using Facebook, and Twitter is the best way to promote your site to a high volume of people. With little effort. I would not recommend buying friends, or followers though. Those profiles are usually fake accounts, and they will not interact with your site, or whatever you're promoting. You should target people with specific profile interest that match your promotional niche. that way you can be certain that accounts are real, and that they are interested in your product.

Share on facebook