Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Social marketing is such a big help to businesses today so it's not surprising that you're doing well there. It's important to make sure that you're doing things right so that you don't come across negatively and start to see a backlash. Seems like you have it well under control though

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, Facebook is definitely a viable marketing tool. My blog has benefited from it, since social media has a wide reach. I'm aiming to have my fan page reach 1,000 likes in the next few months before I start promoting affiliate products there.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Uh,,, question... Who doesn't use Facebook?

I think its a given that you should use Facebook if you have a business. Facebook is being used by millions of subscribers. It's the second most visited website in the world. It would be a waste to not harness its power.

I use Facebook for simple things like post my articles or show to the world my affiliate links. Is it effective? Well, a little bit. If you want to stay ahead of the pack, you must definitely use Facebook.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes. I recently created a page for our family business and it is a good way to promote the business. Although I have only 15 likes and most are family members, I think it can help boost the popularity of our business especially since a lot of people are using the internet more frequently than ever. I'm planning to post like our facebook page signs soon.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Facebook is a must when it comes to using your business for promotion. Why? Because everyone is on it! I use it for my MLM business, my clothing line, and my music page and it is an effective way to communicate with my fans, followers and friends other than twitter. The exposure you can get is second to none honestly and the power of sharing a video or a status can make you gain attention from anywhere across the globe. I refer to it as a universal tool, it should be on everyones arsenal if you want to make an impact in business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It actually surprises me when people admit that they don't use Facebook. I had someone complain about a "job" requiring their Facebook information. I think this is the equivalent of doing a background check for a lot of people today. Heck, you can have 2 accounts so there's no reason not to have at least 1 LOL

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook is a perfect marketing tool for businesses. did you ever think about the number of people a person can meet on Facebook? It can help you reach the Ideal customers online. it is the cheapest way of internet marketing tool a business can ever use. It offers advertizement ads that would play a role in improving the business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think facebook is a great way to advertise. You have to be a little bit cunning with it. Its better to pay up people you know or trust to advertise your company and or products or services than use the marketing function! You can really attract alot of customers like this because it seems much more genuine

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I use social media profiles on a daily basis for both personal and business purposes. I even met my current girlfriend on Facebook first, so I think I have to thank Mark Zuckerberg for that . OK, to be more serious, platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and recently Google+ have helped me to attract more customers for my business, but I also agree with the user who mentioned that when it comes to big companies, then FB is better to be used to communicate with your existing clients.

Share on facebook

Expert Carpet Cleaning Services by Greener Carpet Cleaners

10. Collapse Details
    I truly believe that every social media site has its own purpose. Nevertheless, I still think that Facebooks is the easiest / most user friendly to use. So, yes, communicating with current clients and making friends (even boy/girlfriends) is the best there. On the other hand I find LinkedIn very formal and business like (Is it just me?) Also, what do you think of Twitter?

Share on facebook