Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you have a business you should definitely be on Facebook. You should be on Twitter. You should be on any social media site that you can be on. It is very easy to set up these accounts and there is no reason not to. It's just another way for people to find out about you and that is what you want. It does take some time to update them, but not too much if you aren't constantly doing daily updates.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I do not own any business, but I can tell that FB is one success story in business marketing. You will find that FB is a personalized profile of their respective owners - these are people. They are potential consumers that are all connected to another in some way or another - hence, a very good place to do marketing!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I use Facebook and stick with the three P's... Personal, Product, Promotion. I have organically grown to 395 likes and sometimes get business from there.

Share on facebook

Veritas Custom Graphics & Advertising
    Custom Shirts, Signs, Banners, Vehicle Lettering & Graphic Design
    FREE SHIPPING Nation Wide

4. Collapse Details
    IMO SMM [be it FB, Twitter or any social media site] works for some people and it doesn't work for others. Nonetheless marketing shouldn't concentrate specifically for generating sales. Getting your brand/product etc, seen by more people could be advantageous because someone who knows about it may mention it to someone who needs it [what you're selling] and your marketing will have paid off albeit in a different way.

So I suppose we should use all platforms to market whatever it is we're selling because in the end all that work doesn't go to waste. That's why I use FB as one of my many marketing tools.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, I definitely do. My reasons behind doing so is because it is there and it is free. In business, I think it's wise to take advantage where you can, and especially if it won't cost you much in terms of time, money, and/or effort. Even if I didn't use it to actively advertise, I'd surely still have a page put up for my business just for the sake of being more easily found, seeing as pretty much everyone is on Facebook these days especially where I'm from.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would think Facebook is good for people to look up the information, which I can use it as a business promotion. On the other hand, Facebook does help some businesses, but having its own website that link the Facebook if people would like to get the latest updates. I personally try to avoid Facebook as much as possible, plus Facebook is more like an advertising social media than keeping the latest updates.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I believe you must use all the social networking sites that you can. It is also imperative to stay on top of what is the latest and greatest, meaning ones that are not "popular" yet. I truly believe that social networking is going to turn into much more then it is even now. I think we have just scratched the service with ads, SEO and all the needed "content" for sites to receive traffic. Of course we must not forget we do have a physical world out there and until we all live in bubbles we must use those channels too. Telemarketing has expanded more so then ever, advertisement has become more creative and innovative inside the web and out side. You have to think outside the box. Where do you see advertising going? You have to think of what your own person experience is telling you when you see ads or you see some shining little thing you just can't resist to click on..... i hope that companies, big and small think outside of what technology can do for them, as much as what can technology do for their customer! Have a great day!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    We have never really done SEO or PPC to market our business as 100% of the business is secured by sales teams, however having a page works wonder as far as creating awareness in concerned.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's hard to start out new on any of these sites. I recently did so for a new business that I've opened and getting followers is difficult. I think this is why so many people may be questioning whether it's really worth the time or not.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree with all of the answers above. I use Facebook for my Scentsy business and I love it. I have also found free Facebook ladder groups that you can join that will help you achieve more likes and get your business name out there. You don't have to buy likes if you join this group it is more of a networking community, the only downside is that you will have to "like" the businesses that "liked" your page from your personal Facebook page but that is super easy. If you don't want to do that some of the ladder groups offer for your business page to be featured or guarantee a certain amount of likes. For instance $6 gets you 300 likes I think it goes all the way up to 1,000 likes for $12. It is really a good idea if you have a small advertising budget. I do everything for my business through Facebook even host parties. I hope this helps! Let me know if you want the names of the ladders I use.

Share on facebook