Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to improve the Domain Authority
    Hi All,
    Can anyone provide me the details to improve the domain authority of the website and what are the strategies to be used to improve it?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There is many way to improve your website authority. One good way is by having backlink to your site. The more people and other website talk about your site, the more google will think that your website is interesting.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The best way to improve your domain authority is to research key words and use them in you posting with back links to your website . Lift you online profile by posting articles on relevant site and commenting on fourms

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    keyword and SEO..i think so

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The best way for domain authority is to back-link on sites that have a higher authority than yours. Basically Google Crawlers tend to determine the legitimacy of sites based on which authoritative sites interact (or promote) with yours. This is a very simplified answer, but there is a lot more to domain authority than just this. Outbound linking, and Inbound linking are a great way to get started. There are fantastic ebooks, PDFs and infographs on this subject. If you would like some suggestions, let me know

Share on facebook

Last edited by SwaaapServices; 05-04-2016 at 10:16 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    From my experience, I think you can build backlink from website has high DA, PA.

Share on facebook

Here is home page my business - Dau tram

7. Collapse Details
    With the help of building the back-links to your website you will be able to improve the domain authority.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    To help clarify some things - "domain authority" usually refers to Moz' metric which is a third party tool. People above have been correct in stating that backlinks will help you improve "DA/Domain Authority", but it's important to note that domain authority has no direct impact on rankings... because it's a third party metric. Content also has no direct impact on DA, but good content will help you get better backlinks which will increase DA.

Google does not look at DA, help tally it, or have anything to do with it.

Why are you trying to improve "domain authority"? Usually, people who are trying to increase their DA aren't aiming at the best target.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    We have been working in this space for a while now and it has been very interesting to watch how going about achieving a high google ranking has changed over time. Our current process is focused on one central point - does the website that we are building, or the comment that we are making, or the article that we are writing add value to the internet? This is really what google is looking for. Spammy black hat back linking techniques are on the way out. While they might work for a short period and you might see a quick jump in rankings, it will not last. Don't get me wrong, good quality backlinks on sites and forums such as this are helpful and the do assist google (and other search platforms) to recognise that your site has authority, but the spammy techniques often sold to unsuspecting small business owners will do more harm than good.

Our recommendation is pretty simple really. Focus on good quality key word rich content on your home page - and most importantly, don't skimp out here - put in the work. Your home page should have good authoritative keyword rich content and it should be at least 1000 words. This does not mean that you should go and chuck one big block of text on your home page, but rather that the total content on your page needs to get to 1000 words. Make it look nice. Include good pictures (that you have the licence to use) that you have named your key words and space out your site so that it is user friendly and encourages people to spend that little bit longer on your site. Oh, while I am thinking about it, always try to have your pictures the correct size BEFORE you load them to your site. Changing the size of the photo through your web building platform adds code that can make the keyword name of your photo drift into the background.

Your site does not have to be huge - 4 pages will still get you ranked, if your home page is strong. We build a lot of smaller sites that do very well. Here is one that we did recently. As you can see, we have just 4 pages. Home - About - Contact Us - Privacy. But our home page is content rich with good keywords that we have tested using things like Google Analytics. We always include a Privacy Policy as this seems to tell Google that we care about our customers and that we want them to know what is happening with their information.

The last step is to MAKE SURE that you register your business with Google My Business and once you have received your verification code back from google, then go ahead and put your name, address and phone number (known as NAP) in different business listing sites around the web.

Good luck out there!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Unique content with keywords
    Back-links
    Social Media Marketing

Share on facebook