Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,

My name is Daanita. I'm with a company by the name Smart Advance, a funding company that sells businesses money by factoring future receivables at a discount from Credit Card Sales or Business Income. If you have a bad credit history, not a problem, we have funded many businesses with bad credit. In addition, the application process is quicker than a traditional Bank Loan, no collateral is required, no interest rate is issued, no fixed payback time period issued, no hidden or late fees, no restrictions on use of the cash advanced, funding is received within just 5-7 business days and the payback is completely automated.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT A LOAN - ITS A CASH ADVANCE

A discount of up to 50% is given to our clients depending on how quickly they are able to repay the amount borrowed. So, for instance, If a client borrows $100,000 and repays in a short time span, that client will be rewarded 50% discount off, so instead of repaying $100,000, the client will only be required to repay $50,000. Again, there is NO PAYBACK PERIOD. This is just an additional feature in our service for those who are able to repay quickly.

If you are interested in this type of service please shoot me an email at daanita@qualityservice.com where I will then schedule a phone appointment to explain in detail how things work and answer any questions you may have! The quicker you are able to contact us, the quicker you are able to apply, become approved and receive funding to start growing your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am a small business loan broker. We market small businesses and offer an outstanding loan opportunity. Most loans are approved in 1 business day with funds received in 5 business days. I love helping fellow small business owners keep their dreams alive. Send me a reply message so we can get you started on the loan you need to make 2018 even better than this year!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Getting a business loan is a major hurdle facing small businesses, mainly due to tight lending standards by banks. But obtaining outside financing is often necessary to start or grow a business or cover day-to-day expenses, including payroll and inventory. here I'm going to share some tips which will help you in future:
    1. Ask yourself, why do I need this loan?
    2. Decide which type of loan is right for you.
    3. Determine the best type of small-business lender.
    4. Find out if you qualify.
    5. Now, gather your documents.

Small-business financing, in simple terms

Share on facebook

Last edited by jcfcapitaladvisors; 01-22-2018 at 05:58 AM.
    JCF Capital Advisors specializes in mergers and acquisitions, capital advisory services, and management consulting. We work with companies to help them raise capital more reliably in situations in which they might be worried about their own ability to do so. JCF Capital Advisors has worked with a number of companies in this particular situation to offer high quality consulting services.

4. Collapse Details
    i want to do online business can you help me for that

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Although finding, applying for and getting approved for small-business loans can be difficult, the more prepared you are, the better. Here’s how to get a business loan in five steps:

1. Pinpoint why you need the money. Ask yourself how this loan will help your business.
    2. Find the right loan. Choose a type of business loan based on your needs.
    3. Find the best lender for you. Compare options based on the cost and terms of each loan.
    4. See if you have what it takes to qualify. Gather information including your credit score and annual revenue.
    5. Get your documents ready and apply. Know what documents lenders will need from you ahead of time.

Share on facebook