Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    With over 200,000 great and fresh coupons, promo codes and discount deals we offer fabulous savings on your favorite brands, categories, products and everything else. So donít forget to check couponrax.com before making any online purchase.. Happy Shopping!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    Go for best bank in your area

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

7. Collapse Details
    First of all what type of small business you tend to do? The company will ask you details about your business and perform an analysis of the needs you asked them. Then they will provide you with a small business loan which will help you establish your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    you can share your plan with the investor if they like your idea then they can invest in your startup

Tally Prime | Download Tally Prime | Buy Tally Prime

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Secondary direct financing companies (merchant cash advance, revenue base loan, invoice loan, equipment financing, etc) have far lower requirement in terms of borrowing amount. But they would still look into your business' previous cash flow. They generally want to see 9~12 month previous bank statement to determine the cash flow of the business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree with your good advice for newbies. Don't take a loan at the beginning of your business. Start with your money, improve it, wait for profits, and than if you're confident with your business and want to boost it, you can take a loan.

Share on facebook