Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi there!

Using other people’s money (OPM) means that you are transferring risk from yourself to a lender. Getting an unsecured business loan, credit cards, and lines of credit can be very valuable for multiple reasons.

1. Unsecured working capital means that you didn’t have to put up collateral (house etc...) to secure the loan. If you take out unsecured capital, your personal assets will not be at risk. Lenders are also very motivated to work with you if you do go through a rough time as there is no recourse if you default. They will temporarily stop payments and/or work out a payment plan as they only get their money back if you succeed.

2. Building business credit through these avenues means that you are preparing yourself for a prime loan such as a SBA.

We work with clients who never took out debt and have a 800+ FICO who just can’t get a loan. We recently worked with one who was rejected by 11 banks and a slew of brokers. She thought she was going to get a loan without a problem but the lack of business credit history did not serve her.

We were able to get her 170k in unsecured working capital through a line of credit, a small business loan, and credit cards. We are also working with the banker that referred her to us and will have her on track to get a SBA loan in no time!

Let me know if you are interested in seeing what we can do.

Millie
    Tnefunding.com
    818-665-6735

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can get startup capital buy doing some work for others on elance, odesk and other sites. You don't need much capital to start selling online I started with less then $100 its' not that expensive to start if you invest time.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Share on facebook

Last edited by bougti; 04-28-2019 at 05:32 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    There are so many decent ways to raise funds for your business. Just take a look at over 10 things you might do: https://blog.s-pro.io/investors-for-...the-best-ones/. You can start from the closest people around you and continue searching your best fundraising approach up until peer-2-peer platforms. Pretty awesome!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hey prasad! taking loan is not just the solution before taking lona you have be very much sure about the ROI. If it not clear i would suggest dont go for it!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is a good decision to begin your business. First of all, you need to clarify your eligibility to get a loan. It totally depends upon your government policy whether you can get a loan or not. However, most of time, it is not easy to get a big amount of loan.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Unsecured start up loans are a great way for new businesses to get the money they need without having to put down any collateral or use a cosigner. Typically an unsecured start up loan is for those new business owners with great credit history and rating.

So to get a Loan
    Build Your Credit Score.
    Know How Much You Need.
    Get Ready to Apply for First Time Business Loans.
    Gather Important Documents.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You are true but the issue is that you can't earn enough money from these sites like Freelancer Upwork etc. I suggest starting trading it's the only and only way to earn six figure income without it you can't grow. I have experienced and after getting investment in the trading I withdraw my original amount and also earn some extra cash.

Share on facebook

Regards
    Article Writer and Finance Advisor at
    Quorum Life

8. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone,
    I am Jenny from Vaadoo Vietnam jsc.
    Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.
    Contact person: Ms. Jenny
    Company name: Vaadoo Vietnam jsc
    Address: 11N3 - Xuan Dinh, XuanTao precinct, Bac Tu Liem disctrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
    Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Here's how to get a business loan in five steps: Pinpoint why you need the money. Ask yourself how this loan will help your business. Find the right loan. Choose a type of business loan based on your needs. Find the best lender for you. See if you have what it takes to qualify. Get your documents ready and apply.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    According to me, it's a good decision. Once you have enough capital you will the many ways to repay your loan.

Share on facebook