Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to find a right business loan.?
    Hi..

I want to start a small business. I have some capital for launching my business but i need some more capital for maintaining and running my business. I am thinking to go for a loan. Is this a good decision.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi prasaddvv, there are some step to find a right business loan..!!!

What criteria do banks look for in making small business loans?
    What information will you need?
    How can you set yourself up from the beginning to make the process easier?
    What is the typical size of a small business loan?
    How can you get financing to start a business since many banks want to fund growth?
    Are there associations that can help?

its some main point to get a business loan.

Thanks!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This is my opinion, sir.
    I think you need to know about your financial & capital if you want to starting a small business. By the way, you need an employee or not for your small business? If you need an employee = you need more money for your capital. And if you want to go for loan, you can use trusted bank & low interest rates.

Share on facebook

You can use this Software Accounting for your business.

4. Collapse Details
    Hello,

It's a Good that you want to start your business. Capital is must for any business, it's a good decision that you are thinking of load.
    Which bank provide the loan for small business and what is the criteria for getting the loan?
    Rate of Interest ?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Nice post.thanks for sharing!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey Man,

If you just starting out, it would be hard for you to get additional capital from bank. The banks are very conservative in term of making small business loan due to balance sheet requirement from regulators. If you are borrowing less than $1M, you are probably out of luck. Obviously, if you do not have the current cash flow that can support the repayment of $1M plus interest, the bank won't make the loan to you.

Secondary direct financing companies (merchant cash advance, revenue base loan, invoice loan, equipment financing, etc) have far lower requirement in terms of borrowing amount. But they would still look into your business' previous cash flow. They generally want to see 9~12 month previous bank statement to determine the cash flow of the business.

Unless you are taking a home equity loan, you probably need to start with what you have and build up the cash flow before even able to take a loan from bank or and other direct financing companies. In that case, it is not about finding the right loan for you at the moment; it is about building up the cash flow before you can even take a business loan.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I agree with your good advice for newbies. Don't take a loan at the beginning of your business. Start with your money, improve it, wait for profits, and than if you're confident with your business and want to boost it, you can take a loan. (but still, don't take a lot:

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I represent a company that establishes working or expansion capital loans as well as Line of Credit. If you want more information, please message me and I will be glad to share.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I am an Investment Broker.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    what type of small business do you want to pursue?

Share on facebook