1. Collapse Details
    will pay finders fee
    kbp Guest
    we are seeking funding for our business venture and will pay $5000 to the person who helps us secure funding.

We are seeking $67,500.

please email me at carreli@hotmai.com

we can provide a detailed business plan.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Loans for businesses
    mtcorp Guest
    I offer loans for equipment leasing. working capital for start ups nad established businesses. Please contact me at fxbroker@aol.com.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This post is very old but replying to this thread just in case some other guys out there may have the same question. Crowd sourcing may not be available in 2004 but there are so many possible ways to get funding for your project. You can google crowd sourcing and choose which one will meet your preference. Another possible way to connect to venture capitalist is by joining this upcoming social-media-like for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. This new platform will connect you to business minded people around the world and you may find someone who will be interested to finance your project. Click here for more info - and watch the video: http://owesem75.neurs.net/l/en

Good luck to you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I'm always suspicious of people offering funding over the internet. If I would ever fund an amount like that, I want to know all the details as to how the money will be used. The same goes for people looking for money online. Make sure you know who you are dealing with.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I would recommend you to be very cautious in regards to anyone offering to send you money on the internet. These kind of people generally want their reward before they make any investment. This is due to reason that these are mostly scamming schemes which mainly concentrate on getting the reward without ensuring any sort of investment.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would be careful and only deal with reputable banks. When you are talking thousands of dollars it is best to know who you are dealing with.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The maps will be very nice to have. However, there will be other sources of information at your disposal. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details
    Cevious technologies provide tally on cloud and tally customization
    services in pan India we are authorized, tally partners.
    Tally to Whatsapp | Tally to Whatsapp Module

Share on facebook