Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    trying to start a small exporting business
    hello every one , i been donig research on starting an exporting business. im looking at my target market as china or vietman and exporting baby formula and powder milk. it seems an exporting management company is my best way to go. how do i go about finding one ? and can any one advise me as to how to get started ? research in takes up alot of my time and good info is not very forth coming on the net. thansk in advance . eddie

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It's nice to know that you are going to start exporting business. Can I know what are your promotional plans to promote or advertise your brand or service in that market?
    Are you preferring SEO?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Find a good order fulfillment company in your target market, they will help you. Make sure they have experience importing similar products from your country.

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

4. Collapse Details
    Import in Europe
    Hello
    I am looking for some importer or agent based in Europe or UK for textile or garment items.
    I have niche product btw. You can contact me at shaheer_10@hotmail.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Your best course of action is to establish strong sales agents in your target countries. Representation by qualified International Sales Agents is your key to export success. For further information, please see the Amazon eBook "Small Business Guide to Finding and Evaluating International Sales Agents” which describes fourteen methods to find international agents and a procedure to evaluate the agents to determine those with the best qualifications. Methods to choose initial target countries are provided. Companies interested in exporting can download a free sample from Amazon, at https://www.amazon.com/Business-Find...l+sales+agents

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Your best course of action is to establish strong sales agents in your target countries. Representation by qualified International Sales Agents is your key to export success. For further information, please see the Amazon eBook "Small Business Guide to Finding and Evaluating International Sales Agents” which describes fourteen methods to find international agents and a procedure to evaluate the agents to determine those with the best qualifications. Methods to choose initial target countries are provided. Companies interested in exporting can download a free sample from Amazon, at https://www.amazon.com/Business-Find...l+sales+agents

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am Sabbir Rahman and I am very glad to help you to start Exports business Domestic and on the international level. You can get in touch with this website- http://australianexim.com/ and also can contact the website owner who will help you with great advice and Resource.

Thank You.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You can a lot of knowledge about export and export products on www.eximpulse.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Join import export academy, where you can get information about import export business. Impexperts is a leading import export institute where they will help you find the right and genuine buyers & suppliers for your import-export business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It's pleasant to realize that you will begin sending out business. Would i be able to know what are your limited time intends to advance or publicize your image or administration in that market?

Is it true that you are inclining toward SEO?

Share on facebook