Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What MLM company are you with? - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I am with wake up now. Honestly I save more money then I make but it's my first month and honestly I've worked with other companies and I regret wasting my time with them. This company is great.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    hey friend,,trust me MLM is the real deal,,,let me introduce you to four corners alliance group,,where u can make money fast with less stress...trust me you wont regret joining when u do.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've joined MLM company 2 years ago, we need to recruit member and sell product at the same time and I did not succeed. I am not good at encouraging people to join.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello sdsnook/SBF Sergeant,

I am new to this so not sure how to address people. I can so relate to the try and miss method. Recently I heard someone say that to find your right niche you need to not only believe in the product but product, the company, your sponsor and yourself. I loved that, because in general, network marketing is a learning curve. To be successful you need a very supportive team and a duplicatible system. I'm not sure how to reach out to you for further information, but you are welcome to contact me via email at admin@bobandtrishahicks.com

To YOUR Legacy,
    Trisha Hicks

Share on facebook

Live A Legacy, LLC
    "Don't Let Your Day Slip Past Your Promptings...It Matters!"
    James 4:14
    trishahicks.juiceplus.com
    31legacycards.com
    facebook.com/livealegacyllc

5. Collapse Details
    Hello Mark,

I represent several direct sales businesses, but the one I am most passionate about and will be doing the rest of my life is Juice Plus. It meets a need in our culture that is vital. Families, individuals, everyone needs nutrition. Our food today isn't meeting the need even if we could eat the 9 to 13 servings a day as suggested. The value isn't even in the food that we buy most times. I love direct sales, multi-level marketing, whatever name we use...team culture and everyone gets the even chance to succeed. I love the Juice Plus products, the company, the compensation plan, my sponsor, my team...what else would be more perfect. Thank you for letting me share.

Blessing on YOUR Legacy,

Share on facebook

Live A Legacy, LLC
    "Don't Let Your Day Slip Past Your Promptings...It Matters!"
    James 4:14
    trishahicks.juiceplus.com
    31legacycards.com
    facebook.com/livealegacyllc

6. Collapse Details
    Hi there everyone

I hope you all are having a fantastic season.

I'm very glad to have found a forum with so many motivated individuals.

I've joined a great MLM company and I know they are great because I constantly lose sleep over the idea.

The company is based in Las Vegas.
    They do require a non-disclosure agreement to be signed before I can share the company with you all.
    This does add one more step to the information however it's created great exclusivity for us all.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    i am with herbalife and its like a charm great working

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

8. Collapse Details
    I do business with Alliance in Motion Global. Im a network marketing coach. Here is my website for MLM tips. http://robinsonortega.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hey everybody I am with a company called DS DOMINATION they deal with EBAY and AMAZON how more legit can get you get

.................................................. .........
    Galaxy S7 cover
    galaxy j5 covers

Share on facebook

Last edited by Bancroft1; 04-09-2016 at 10:52 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    I am working with an MLM company founded by Mr. Bill Farley, Chris Gardner and Dr Deepak Chopra.

Zrii is a global, all-natural health and wellness company, and it is the culmination of a life-long dream to help people discover the joy of great health. Everybody should know what’s it’s like to live at the peak of health: to feel rejuvenated and youthful,, and to enjoy great energy and purpose.

I saw a big opportunity here because company its only in 13 countries at the momment, that means there are many countries that will be down line.
    USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, just opened office in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Hong Kong its comming as Taiwan, China, India, Indonesia

Share on facebook