Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I am working with an MLM company founded by Mr. Bill Farley, Chris Gardner and Dr Deepak Chopra.

Zrii is a global, all-natural health and wellness company, and it is the culmination of a life-long dream to help people discover the joy of great health. Everybody should know what’s it’s like to live at the peak of health: to feel rejuvenated and youthful,, and to enjoy great energy and purpose.

I saw a big opportunity here because company its only in 13 countries at the momment, that means there are many countries that will be down line.
    USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, just opened office in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Hong Kong its comming as Taiwan, China, India, Indonesia

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi family,

I am with 5LINX and it has been a true blessing as well for me! Network marketing is difficult but with focus, drive and persistence it is also life changing for not only you but generations behind you as well! There are several great networking opportunities available to choose from. My advise for anyone looking to join one is to find one that speaks to your passion and delivers true value to consumers whether one joins the business as a partner or not. For me 5LINX has been the best opportunity for me as it adds value for consumers on essential services and products that they already use everyday as well as offer several business solutions. I wish everyone the best in their business and let's continue to support one another as we make it to the top! Blessings!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am with 5Linx I put some information below about it.

What is 5LINX?

5LINX is your opportunity to build residual monthly income simply by helping people live better lives. Whether it’s with money-saving products and services people use every day or health-enhancing products to improve quality of life, 5LINX has something for everyone

About 5LINX

5LINX has helped customers live better lives since 2001 by offering life-enhancing products and services. We were recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States eight straight years. Direct Selling News—the direct sales industry’s premier publication—named 5LINX to its Global 100 list of largest direct sales companies in the world in 2012 and 2013.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am with Skinny Body Care. I love the products.
    The powerline system makes it much easier to recruit.

For those that don't know, this link will give you an idea how the powerline works.
    www.tomboleware.sbcpowerline.com

Tom

Share on facebook

Last edited by Tom Boleware; 08-18-2016 at 09:24 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    I'm with one called Karatbars. I'm fairly new but it's amazing.
    This is my page...
    https://smartinvestments2017.wordpress.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Dear Mr / Mrs
    As the opportunity presents itself, I allow myself to contact you for an investment proposal. I'm Gilles Bertin, I represent a Canadian oil company in Africa. I reveal to this effect unfortunately I have been implicated by the Gabonese justice in a case of complicity and treason, embezzlement, the company, and which risks ruining my professional career. With the agreement, of my lawyer we decided to launder a large amount of money to avoid a banking freeze by the justice.

It is in this context that we are looking for a serious and reliable partner who can help us to launder the total sum around 3,000,000 €. This sum can be invested in agriculture, commerce, hotels and other sectors of activity such as tourism, the digital economy, etc. In my capacity as a business negotiator I hope That you understand the confidentiality of this proposal.
    I remain at your disposal to discuss more in depth our, if you you have an ongoing project you will be looking for an investor, please reply to this post, or write me my email address: ggbertin @ hotmail .com
    For better contact with confidence.

Yours faithfully, Yours sincerely,

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I started with Karatbars recently.
    Amazing!! Makes so much sense. And there's not product to sell really!!

Check out my site

https://smartinvestments2017.wordpress.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Has anyone heard of Rain International? They claim to be a seed-based nutritional company and I'm curious if anyone knows about them.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I am with a company called OurGV. Which stands for Our Global vision. We get paid for shopping, searching online, watching videos etc. We have other products and services also. Plus, we help non profits. I have been in network marketing for 28 years. All product based companies. I love OurGV because you dont need to have a PhD to explain a product or what it can do for you or convince someone to try it and even harder stay on it. People will shop online with or without us.I like with us. ��You can actually get started for free and get your toes wet. 14+ years in business with an A+ rating with the BBB. And you can have a work from anywhere global business. Pretty exciting!

Share on facebook

Last edited by robf; 07-13-2017 at 04:22 PM.