Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What MLM company are you with?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What MLM company are you with?
    Hello. Just wondering what kinds of network marketing businesses people are in? What are your favorite aspects of the business?

My name is Mark, The company I am Blessed to be a part of is ACN. A 20 year old giant in about 25 countries.

I enjoy working with the people, the co-founders are amazing people and really are in it for the people. I love that we offer services people use ever single day and because of that we don't have to sell any products. There is so much I love about our company, but I want to keep this short!

What are you in?

Mark

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am in ACN as well! I spent about a year or so in Amway before that. I loved the products but just found the business to be extremely difficult to build. I already have 5 times as many business partners in ACN over just 3 months than I had in over a year with Amway!

That's not saying that Amway doesn't work, but I'm just saying that ACN is more suited for my personality since I really don't have to sell anything. With the great leaders I am working with in ACN, I have no doubt that I will reach the top. It's only a matter of time!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey everybody I am with a company called DS DOMINATION they deal with EBAY and AMAZON how more legit can get you get

The reason I like the company because I can make a income with out recruiting and its only 19.95 a month we all waste $20 a day on BS so I figured why not use the 20 and invest in my self I have been in for about 2 weeks now and have made 175 not a lot of money but I have more than double my investment in couple of weeks with no recruits

let me know if you want more info

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have never heard of ACN. I have found MLM to be a good thing for those with good charisma and who can be very persistent and irresistible. My mom was once in an insurance MLM (not so sure if it's MLM) which is Philam Life. It's basically a good company with good insurance plans and she returned to this company since it has been here for a long time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've never heard of ACN either. Can someone tell us more? I'm with Shaklee but don't really do anything besides use their products, which I love.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I'm in Wake Up Now, been it for 9 months and have had tremendous success in it. I can go on about the joy of the company, but i'll just say it's the best thing that has happened for a lot of people.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am with Real Time Pain Relief, it is a the best smelling topical cream on the market for relief of joint pain, back pain, and more. That is not the company talking this comes from me. I was having serious problems going up and down the stairs, my knees were really painful. I rubbed the cream on and the pain was gone. I have used RTPR for burns from cooking and muscle strains. One lady got a sample from me at Gold's Gym, she had painful knees also from basketball playing, nothing had given her relief, she called me the next day to get more for herself and her mother.

There is a serious problem with taking over the counter pain medicine or prescriptions, we have lost too many people to overdosing on pain medications. The pills also damage the kidneys.

Do you have pain or know someone that has pain? I have a free sample for you. Just inbox me to make arrangements to get your sample.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    ACN is a great company. They have been around for a long time. I am with Visalus and the Project 10 Challenge. 9 year old Billion dollar company whose mission is to fight the worldwide obesity epidemic. Cheers

Share on facebook

NEON Healthy Energy Drink has launched http://www.joinneon.com

I Challenge you!! http://www.liveproject10.com

9. Collapse Details
    I have tried several MLM's with no success. I am thinking about joining Jamberry Nail Wraps for fun. I just think it's so hard to make it in MLM's that I am not sure if I should.... Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Multilevel marketing offers wide range of rewards and challenges. It is not easy to do such kind of business but it offers opportunities for the lifetime. I am very lucky that I am working in Jeff McGeary and earning fast money.

Share on facebook