Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What MLM company are you with? - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It is always hard to find the perfect MLM that suits your best interest. Many try to jump into which ever ones to make money without looking at what the Business could do for them personally or help change their life. I had tried and have had friends try MLM before and nothing really came out of it. Until Now. We found an organization that lets you travel across the world without limit. My friends and I have started a great Business within this MLM because it had to do with our main interest and Traveling is something that everyone craves for. For the first time, we are not only having the time of our life Traveling, but we are making money by doing so in this Great MLM that involves Club Membership in a Prestigious Award-Winning Travel Club of 2012 and 2013. If you have ever wanted to try something new, and see the world by doing so, this could be the ticket for a great Entrepreneurship.

Share on facebook

Independent Representative

Great Business Start that can take you Across the World.
    Actively looking for those who have always wanted to Travel the World. PM me if interested.
    Or Email Me At: journeyforumtravel@gmail.com

Why not go see the World? - "You Should Be Here"

2. Collapse Details
    ACN is an international services provider. I was involved with a product-based MLM when I was introduced to ACN. I was struggling with making profits in the product-based business because I couldn't find steady customers that would order monthly. There's nothing against the company I was with, but I just wasn't seeing the return I wanted and my friends weren't interested in partnering up with me.

ACN has been a blessing because I have talked to my same family and friends about our services and many of them have helped me out. The great thing is, I don't have to bother them month after month to pay their bill

I also have a much faster growing team with ACN. Let me know if you would like more info and I'll reach out to you!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm not with any MLM program; I just don't like the idea of having to recruit people or refer them in order to continue making money. And I'm not the fondest of having to be a salesperson for products I probably wouldn't even buy for myself.

I have been seeing ACN around more often and have seen a friend of mine become very successful with it. That, of course, has peeked my interest. If anyone has some more information on the program I'd love to hear about it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think people these days do not like MLM companies. This companies make the founders richer but the other workers not getting money. Imagine the time you will take to get the clients and make them to pay for that package.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm no longer in a MLM business but I did do Avon many years ago. I personally never got anywhere with it due to their very strict ordering schedules. I guess I can say I wasn't able to keep up with all the campaigns nor did I have any buying customers.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello Mark the main MLM company that I am with is Motor Club of America. I like this company for many reasons. Not only is it a business opportunity but it offers its members a wide range of benefits. We get 24/7 road side assistance, Discounts on prescriptions, vision and dental. And that is just to name a few. I Love MLM anyway I am with other companies but this is the main one for the moment.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I used to be a part of Empower Network and MOBE (My Online Business Empire) but I have since quit them not because the systems didn't work or because they were a scam, but because I just didn't like the structure for my personality. I have a tendency to jump around and try too many things so the temptation of always buying the next product was too much for me. That said, I think both companies are great and provide amazing training as well as done for you systems. If you are interested in making money online these two are by far the best at doing so that I have found.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I am a retired retail business executive and I market a product for a NYSE listed company that is also listed as a FDA Class 1 Medical Device. It is a topical patch worn on the body (all natural) that supplies energy, mental clarity, detoxification, improved sexual function and relief from aches and pains.

By the way, I'm looking to add 12 people to my team this year. Message me.

I love this because all I do is share a 2 minute video with people and they decide to like it or not.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi I am with MyWarrantyRewards its an groundfloor opportunity with only 2500 in the company so far and started recently. Our services provides lifetime warranty for all electronic devices for only $30 monthly. We are backed with another company that lasted over 6 years.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Previously I know lots of multilevel marketing company accessible in online and they are offer script in cheap and high rate. But, I need to start my network marketing site efficiently. So, I searched through online buy mlm script and cheap mlm script keyword as well as there is I found arm Mlm Company and it exist top page on Google search result. So I was started my mlm business from there and believe them.

Share on facebook