Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Affordable web design
    Hi everyone,

I have just launched my webdesign business and I am currently building my portfolio. Because of this I am offering to design 3 page websites for $69 australian. Which is approximately 50 $US.

You dont have to pay until you are happy with the design, and I will upload your site onto the internet. If anyone is interested you can email me at kim@fatlittledogdesign.com or fill in the website application form at http://www.fatlittledogdesign.com/form.html

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is really cool and a great deal too. You should try putting your business on reddit. There are tons of designers that get business through various subs there. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I was typing a post about how it is not a good first impression that their website didn't work but then I saw that you commented on a post that is over 10 years old.

Seems like Fat Little Dog Designs didn't survive the recession... sad to see, really.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    I was typing a post about how it is not a good first impression that their website didn't work but then I saw that you commented on a post that is over 10 years old.

Seems like Fat Little Dog Designs didn't survive the recession... sad to see, really.
    Wow. I honestly did not see that.
    I really hate that for them. Maybe something else worked out. :/
    I have to pay attention to dates more.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You've Got a Great Idea!
    I think that what you are doing is great. A lot of people do not have any knowledge of how to design websites but want to start online businesses. In time, you will get a lot of business especially if you are willing to allow people to see your work on their site before they pay any money. This is a great marketing approach and idea for a web design business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hopefully the site admin sees this and locks it. This is a very old post so there's no need to reply to it. I was about to and then I noticed that the original post is 10 years old.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    According to me you have done great job and it is a great marketing idea to promote your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    i know about web designs and i create for myself wih 1$ only

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

9. Collapse Details
    You can also bid on websites like upwork and elance, or freelancer to get web design projects.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    This is a great marketing approach and idea for a web design business.

Share on facebook