Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Investment in Binary Options
    Lately, I have been seeing so many advertisement about investing in BINARY OPTIONS. Out of curiosity, I checked it and found that it was like a gambling where you will select whether x will be higher or lower. It is applied to forex trading, stocks, and even commodities. Also, I found out that most of companies operating and offering BINARY OPTIONS platform are based in Greece or some islands in the Pacific. Do you consider this a good option to invest or this is just plain gambling? Please share your thoughts.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Lately, I have been seeing so many advertisement about investing in BINARY OPTIONS. Out of curiosity, I checked it and found that it was like a gambling where you will select whether x will be higher or lower. It is applied to forex trading, stocks, and even commodities. Also, I found out that most of companies operating and offering BINARY OPTIONS platform are based in Greece or some islands in the Pacific. Do you consider this a good option to invest or this is just plain gambling? Please share your thoughts.
    If you want to be sure about your money, don't do it. There's a reason these companies are in Greece. Everyone in Greece is desperate since the country is bankrupt. And if it isn't because they are bankrupts, it's these kinds of businesses that put the country in bankruptcy.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As a general rule, "you only invest what you can afford to lose" and personally I believe that this not a good option to invest. Your observation is correct, just like all the critics of binary options, they consider this more of a gambling platform rather than an investment one. The higher the risks - the higher the returns, yes this is true when you invest on something but I rather put my hard-earned money on stock market than "gamble" it away in binary options.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Not worth it in my opinion. If you are interested, I'd much rather stuck with traditional call/put options. But then again, that does require quite a bit of experience and is also a very risky business.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've done some research on these as a freelance writer to produce some articles for a financial blog that I write for. These are very tricky investments and are not for beginners or the feignt of heart. They can be very volatile, meaning that they can swing up and down very quickly, and you can stand to lose a lot of money if you don't understand how to create an order than minimizes your risks. For most novices, this is a gamble and most likely not worth your time, effort or money. If you are interested in learning more about trading options, I would stick with traditional options first and learn some basic options trading strategies and then venture into binary options. Both are pretty risky, but normal options (like stock options) are easier to learn.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Thank you for those who shared their thoughts. Indeed, it really seems to be a gambling platform and it somehow confirms my thoughts. It is just that their videos, teasers and ads are everywhere. I have decided not to even look at it any more..

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I don't think this is a good investment, unless you can afford and like to risk investments then I wouldn't go for this. Thanks for the share.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Thank you for those who shared their thoughts. Indeed, it really seems to be a gambling platform and it somehow confirms my thoughts. It is just that their videos, teasers and ads are everywhere. I have decided not to even look at it any more..
    That is exactly why you shouldn't even think about them. Basically what they are advertizing is "look how you can make $1000 with $10 in under 15 minutes" but quite obviously it's not that simple.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Binary Options is definitely not good. It's either win a little bit or lose a lot. I don't like it and most other people will say the same.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I wouldn't really call it an investment, but that's not saying that it's necessarily bad. I would agree that it's more similar to gambling, though, and it should at the very least be treated as such. I'd only recommend spending some spare change on it and nothing more. I think it would be better to spend majority of your investment capital somewhere a little more stable.

Share on facebook