Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Branding and Logo Design - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Hello everyone, it seems that everybody here is interested in LOGO designs, I do not intend to steal your thunder Ian, but there is a web site called http://www.designcrowd.com/ which allows you to post your requirement and all graphic designers from all over the world would give you their concept design in just a few hours and you will be surprised to see that there are lot of good designs that you can choose from. By the way, I am not paid to this advertising for them but rather share with you this very interesting find.
    Been looking for a nice logo for a while now, will take a look at this site. Looks promising, thank you!

Also @ OP, I'm curious as to how much you're charging for a logo? Can't find prices on your site

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nice designs. I might consider it soon when I plan to create my website. Thanks for posting.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi delusional,

Yes all of the designs on the site are original and created by myself. Also thank you for your kind comments.

Share on facebook

Ian Hippolyte

Ding Designs
    www.dingdesigns.co.uk

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Hello everyone, it seems that everybody here is interested in LOGO designs, I do not intend to steal your thunder Ian, but there is a web site called http://www.designcrowd.com/ which allows you to post your requirement and all graphic designers from all over the world would give you their concept design in just a few hours and you will be surprised to see that there are lot of good designs that you can choose from. By the way, I am not paid to this advertising for them but rather share with you this very interesting find.

For those of you are a freelance designer, (including you ian), you may join this group and start earning online income as well by submitting your design of course.

So good luck to everyone!
    I am aware of DesignCrowd and I have participated in some competitions on there myself, but I don't feel that it is personal enough because I am not able to fully communicate with the business owner and understand their needs fully. It is also very competitive.

Share on facebook

Ian Hippolyte

Ding Designs
    www.dingdesigns.co.uk

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikka254 View Post
    I like the website. But I would suggest a little more colour. There's a little too much yellow and not a lot of life. The website has to look like it belongs to creative individuals bursting with ideas. What if each icon is a logo instead of a yellow sketch illustrating the words next to the icon. Choose a few colours that blend well and see how they can mix with the different icons. Also, the website needs some human element. Possibly pictures of the administrators or whoever's involved with the creative process and some comedic or light biography of the administrators. I can assure you that this will increase sales.
    I like the idea of the administrators. Thanks for your suggestions.

Share on facebook

Ian Hippolyte

Ding Designs
    www.dingdesigns.co.uk

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pandandesign View Post
    I want to know the price of designing business card. Let's say if I want to order 100 to 200 business cards, how much do you charge? Do you charge based on per card or do you charge based on what kind of design? You don't ship internationally, do you? Some of us may not live in the same country. Please let me know what price range will you charge for making the business card.
    I don't actually do the printing. The service I offer involves me designing your artwork and sending it to you, you are then able to send that design to a printer of your choice or I could recommend a printing company to you.

Share on facebook

Ian Hippolyte

Ding Designs
    www.dingdesigns.co.uk

7. Collapse Details
    yeah it's good i like your site it's an amazing and creative work i wish you to best of luck

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I thought your site looked great. But when you put your business in front of other business minded people they can
    sometimes be critical. I think it's that thing we all have in us that we have to compete with each other. I wish you nothing but the best
    and good luck.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks Ian, just out of curiosity do you design logos for pretty much any company? And if so, can you include some pictures we give you into the logo design? Thanks!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    This is a quality logo design business you have here. I may bookmark this for any further needs that I have for logos. Thanks for sharing.

Share on facebook