1. Collapse Details
    Microsoft Excel?
    Hello my name is Pete,

I just wanted to reach out to small business owners and ask?

What do you use microsoft excel for in your business?

Thank you,
    Happy Small Business Week.

Pete

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Small businesses may find Excel far more of a workhorse than expected, with Excel “excelling” in its contributions to both financial and nonfiscally related areas of the company.
    1. While it’s possible to do some of the calculations required for an Excel spreadsheet in your head, on paper or with a calculator, you won’t need to take that possible risk of entry error.
    2. One of the main benefits of the program is how you can always access the information on your spreadsheets.Excel spreadsheets remain in their easy-to-read.
    3. HR professionals can use Excel to take a giant spreadsheet full of employee data and understand exactly where the costs are coming from and how to best plan and control them for the future.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I used to do Excel sheets for pretty much anything when I had my own home business such as budgeting, finance, following project status for my clients, and even invoicing.

Excel is an awesome tool for small businesses and I think it’s pretty easy to get a good grasp on it but it can do so much more. You can have a look over at chandoo.org, this guy has a website and a youtube channel with a LOT of tutorials and tips to use Excel to its fullest.

Share on facebook

Manager @ Clicdata.com
    Business Dashboards made Easy ! Free Trial Available
    Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

4. Collapse Details
    I am using Microsoft Excel for Record Keeping purpose. But most of all, Google Sheet is much better than MS Office.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am using Google docs and sheet to record every business activity.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    MS excel is good application to keep record safe. Calculation is pretty much easy for big work load. Also arrangement of different stuff is easier than ever

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think you should use google docs and sheet, as it is much more common than excel. And more specifically it will be easy for you to use for business

Share on facebook