1. Collapse Details
    Find consensus about our business, money and banks actions!
    I'm a small business owner, my business is successful, but not as successful as I wanted to be. Usually when I apply for loan it's too complicated. 4 years I run my business, I pay salaries, I pay taxes and I pay interest to the banks, for my credit cards, loans, mortgages, etc. when I apply for a loan it's always too complicated, too many regulations. Nobody cares if I'm an honest person, workoholic and if I want to create more jobs for people. Long story short, my point is, I want to create a community of small business owners to help each other to grow and to improve. To create our own bank that would match our needs. I hope I'm not the only one and I think together we are strong and we can change the system to help us and not to rob us.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Jack_R; 05-03-2016 at 11:12 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    you said you spend 4 years in your business i think in 4 years you learn a lot of things and develop more stratigies for growing and handle problems which you are facing in your business.

Share on facebook

Thank you for visiting Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks Co. Since 1946, Hi-Lo Industrial Trucks has been serving the needs of southeastern Michigan businesses as a small business continuously striving to serve the needs of a growing community.

3. Collapse Details
    Were you successful in gathering business owners to create a bank or co-op financing organization? One of the trickiest parts about financing is finding the right kind for the opportunity. Sometimes its other businesses, or friends or family, or banks, or equity, but it is always situation and time dependent. Often traditional lenders (e.g. banks) can provide the low-cost financing, but requires time delays and lots of paperwork and administration. Getting a loan from a bank in the short-term can be challenging. Whether you go with banks or other lenders, I would comparison shop (fees and rates) and make sure that the lender can deliver and not just drag you in an extended application process before denying the loan.*I hope you found something that made sense for you and was helpful.**

Share on facebook

Colorado Bridge Loans
    Have valuable real estate but Bank too slow?; Credit hiccup?; Income history problem?
    Fast short-term loans (2 days - 3 yrs) secured by business/investment real estate
    Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, or Ft Collins Property (no owner-occupied homes)
    Information provided is potentially flawed opinion without warranties, and should not be relied upon, and may be inaccurate, unsuitable, or otherwise inadequate. Seek more information before acting.

4. Collapse Details
    PowerBiTrainingAustralia is a definitive training for learning the details of Power BI architecture and the various components and features of Power BI Desktop, Mobile App, and Service.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    some banks do have complicated regulations when we want to apply for loans. maybe you can make a loan at a bank that you usually do transactions so it's not too complicated because they already know your track record so far

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Project financing in UAE has been used in various sectors like industrial sector, power, water sector etc. In project finance UAE, the lenders have security over all of the project assets and direct agreements with the key project counter parties, so tend to see project finance as relatively low-risk. If you require any project financing help, feel free to contact us.

Share on facebook