Thread: Hello

1. Collapse Details
    Hello
    Hi !

I work for ClicData, we are a small software company based in France and we have developed "ClicData", a cloud based application meant to easily build and share Business Dashboards & Reports online for Small & Medium Businesses.

If you have any questions related to start tracking the Key Indicators (KPIs) of your company, Ill be happy to help you get on the right track!

Share on facebook

Manager @ Clicdata.com
    Business Dashboards made Easy ! Free Trial Available
    Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome! Goodluck in the forums. looking forward to your posts.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin - ClicData View Post
    Hi !

I work for ClicData, we are a small software company based in France and we have developed "ClicData", a cloud based application meant to easily build and share Business Dashboards & Reports online for Small & Medium Businesses.

If you have any questions related to start tracking the Key Indicators (KPIs) of your company, Ill be happy to help you get on the right track!
    Bonjour!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It is very convenient to have the KPIs in your company generated by a cloud. The data will surely be easy to maintain. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Welcome to the Small Business Forums community!!! Nice to Meet You!!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey there , 3 months ago I was terribly depressed because we broke up with my girlfriend. However, my best friend recommended this dating site to me, where I met a charming girl, and she can say revived me. So, guys, if you have the same situation like mine, follow the link and start chatting. Have a nice day!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello to all of you.

How are you team

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton l best lawyer in toronto l notary public near me or Toronto l immigration lawyer Toronto

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hello to all of you.

How are you team

Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton l best lawyer in toronto l notary public near me or Toronto l immigration lawyer Toronto

Share on facebook