Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Finding customers
    Kelly village, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobagp
    How do I find customers who are looking for what I have to offer?
    I want to offer specialized coaching for employees who want to transition into entrepreneurs.
    How do I find them on FB or anywhere...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You should join the group, page, from which filter out the candidates needed and it Coordinator

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are softwares specilizing in finding FB contacts that are suitable as your targeted customers, based on many criteria. After getting the contact list, you can run Facebook advertising, using that list as a target audience. It can be an efficient way to find customers on Facebook if you handle it properly.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    First of all, you must have a website where your services should be mentioned. Then create a FACEBOOK PAGE of your services which you are offering and then run a Paid Campaign by targeting your audience. (Social Media Marketing). You can use other social media channels too for this purpose.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What about using Twitter? if you use Tweetdeck you can set up search columns which show tweets when people certain keywords that you set up to "watch"

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Join an entreprenuer forum, most of the people there are employees who want to transition to entreprenuer but doesnt know how... thats the main reason they join this kind of forum and the convertion ratio is very low, maybe with your help, the convertion ratio will be higher...

You can also use direct marketing strategies...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You SEO your site,
    Google Adword
    Facebook Gruop, fanpage

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Advertising through different ways, Landing referrals from networking or past business associations isn't just a cheap way to pick up a new business, Another way to leverage available resources is through what's known as a "host-beneficiary" arrangement. In this arrangement, another business with the same target customer will use their database to promote your business, You might take that partnership a step further and form what's known in the industry as a "strategic alliance."

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

9. Collapse Details
    There are modifying ventures specilizing in finding FB contacts that are sensible as your concentrated on customers, in perspective of various criteria. In the wake of getting the contact appear, you can run Facebook advancing, using that rundown as a proposed intrigue gathering. It can be a profitable technique to find customers on Facebook if you handle it properly.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    I would suggest joining different groups or pages that suits your field. Just type in a keyword and you'll find a lot.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?