Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    14900 Landmark Blvd , Suite 540 Dallas ,Texas ,75254 United States
    Start with a website of your own or a portal/platform where all the entrepreneurs can come and interact with each other. Once you have a website, start with its SEO to improve its visibility on search engine. This includes both on page and off page part. You can join groups on facebook and communities on Google+related to your business. Join forums and start with discussions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can start a youtube channel, also short instagram videos can create a brand awareness for you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Fb or search engine but not trust to anyone everyone said we are expert and experience if anyone said we have 15 years experience ask him some common sense questions

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    do you market and reply every-person for this work

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Make a website for SEO or use Social media marketing techniques to find your customers online.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin@sits View Post
    How do I find customers who are looking for what I have to offer?
    I want to offer specialized coaching for employees who want to transition into entrepreneurs.
    How do I find them on FB or anywhere…
    The last thing I want is to sound RUDE, but your location alone will scare off many people from abroad.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    find in groups
    find your niche related person or which work you can do

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Create a website, increase your followers, create social media accounts, start placing ads, then a little of SEO and paid ads.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by adamwayne View Post
    Know your customer. You don't have to pay for market research, but you do need a good idea of your target market. ...
    Give incentives to existing customers. ...
    Freshen up your image. ...
    Go back to basics. ...
    Advertise on a budget.
    why would you advertise on a budget? goal of advertisement is to create profit and when ads are creating profit why would you stop running them after you hit your "budget limit"?
    best way for you to aqcuire these customers would be to make an free offer for that target market or bring some kind of value first and prove yourself, then people will start to demand for your services/products if you're not already selling them.
    retargeting ads are also super effective when combined with free traffic.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi
    I recommend you sales force automation software that streamlines your operations, such as planning, execution and assigning tasks, as well as controlling current tasks. It allows us to maintain our competitive advantage on the market and gain new customers. Check it out for yourself!

Share on facebook