Thread: What to sell??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    As for now, i guess you should try for a niche that is not that popular for today. For instance, you might take a look at sewing machine reviews - quite a nice thing to sell and you won't confront that tough concurrency, so as for me it's a great place to start. You will have your small audience than will feed you for the first time.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can start a business that deals with biying and selling of used gadgets like smartphones, computer, Laptop, Macbook and many more. All you need to do is, generate better leads by making effective promotion and provide good amount for the used gadgets. Apart from the selling and buying services, you can help them in getting the used gadgets recycled to improve the life span.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Books. You most likely won't get rich selling old books on the web. ...

Gift vouchers. Undesirable gift vouchers can be transformed into money. ...

Furniture. Make more space and money by selling old furnishings. ...

Dress. ...

Sports hardware. ...

Disney VHS tapes. ...

Scrap metal. ...

Children toys.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Since you are really good at computers I would consider something that keeps your warehousing fees low, and your physical contact low. Fortunes have been won on companies like amazon where supplies haven't touched a single product. This all resulted from their skills with computers and accounts. This keeps overhead really low. If computers and networks are your strengths I would consider it and start with low level cheap inventories and then work your way up to products that will yield higher margins.

Share on facebook