1. Collapse Details
    I'm having trouble starting my own business...
    So I'm trying to start my own business and I'm having a real hard time figuring out what I need to do in order to be completely legal.

I've filed for my DBA (Doing Business As) and maybe I'll get something in the mail in a few weeks as a result?

I don't know how many of you have experience in this area, but if you have any tips or sources to help make this clear for me, I would appreciate it beyond belief. I think once I get the creation of the business down, I can start focusing on the fun stuff (ie marketing, growing etc)

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel Morales View Post
    So I'm trying to start my own business and I'm having a real hard time figuring out what I need to do in order to be completely legal.

I've filed for my DBA (Doing Business As) and maybe I'll get something in the mail in a few weeks as a result?

I don't know how many of you have experience in this area, but if you have any tips or sources to help make this clear for me, I would appreciate it beyond belief. I think once I get the creation of the business down, I can start focusing on the fun stuff (ie marketing, growing etc)
    Default 12-06-2016,08:31 AM Add to this user's reputation Report Post
    Hi Corlisia,

You can try boosting your website first so you will have target audience and customers will call you.
    Also, it is better that you will have your business listed in business listing sites in the internet like yellow pages or white pages, this way you will be sure that you will have the customers that will really "buy" your products.

Again, since yours is a new business, build your name first both in the internet and locally.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?