1. Collapse Details
    Need help starting my business plan
    I am in the process of beginning a photography business. The primary focus will be tours to inaccessible wilderness locations around the globe. There is very little competition for this in the specific areas I'm going to specialize in, but demand is high (evidenced by competing tours constantly booked with waiting lists well in advance).

I've never written a business plan before, and although there is tons of advice online, it seems all very vague. I specifically need help in how to do the market analysis and competitive analysis.

I have no idea how to identify things such as market size, trends, past/future growth, identify specific customer demographics, etc. etc.
    How do I find anything out at all about these specific customers and this specific market? It is so small, that there are literally only two individual tour guides offering this service in an entire country in some cases, eight at the most.

How am I supposed to gather meaningful information/statistics and make an analysis of such a small, specific niche? I don't have grandiose dreams, I'm literally looking to make a business that will make a total of perhaps 70 sales per year. But I do need to present this plan for the purposes of funding, so I know I need to do it right. Thanks for your help!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is true that competition is high in every business but you can always beat them if you have will. For market trends and analysis you can join google trends and google analatics which could be a great help for you. Moreover as every business is becoming digital you should also make your own website or mobile app, that's what makes you a great Entrepreneur

Share on facebook