Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Collapse Details
    MLM myths debunked
    I was sitting down to coffee with a friend of mine, I was hoping to bring her on board with the company I work with, and she posed an interesting question; she wanted to know how I handle rejection when selling my product. I found this question interesting because I think itís the main reason people shy away from getting involved with multi-level marketing opportunities. After speaking with her she told me she would seriously consider joining (whoo-hoo) and that my response gave her a lot of insight. I thought I would share with you what I told her. My golden rule is to listen to what the prospective client has to say. Iím quick to listen and slow to speak. The fact that someone isnít blowing me off right away means that they are interested ENOUGH to ask questions and hear my answers. I strive to never get defensive (Iíve experienced everything from people slam doors in my face to call me a con-artist). A big thing for me is to validate how they feel and show them that I was once in there shoes. Iíll admit, when I started I was very skeptical, as a matter of fact, if the person above me hadnít been so patient and understanding I would have never signed up. Most people who are hesitant to start selling have the following concerns: 1) Iím not a sales person. Yeah I wasnít either, now Iím making a killing and I truly enjoy doing this. Assuring newbieís that you donít need to be a ďsales personĒ is important; I like to let them know right from the start that we offer training and I will personally assist them while they get their feet wet. 2) I donít want to harass people. Guess what? I donít either! I always respect someone who doesnít want to give me five minutes of their time Ė but believe it or not, most people donít mind hearing about how they can make money. A lot of people who I work with were referred to me because they saw that I am a ďrealĒ person who was able to make a good chunk of change doing this. 3) Is this a pyramid scheme? Nobody wants to be involved in like that! Plan and simple Ė MLM is not a pyramid, because those are illegal. With what I sell, there is an exchange of products/services so nothing fishy goes on.


    Share on facebook


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    You do sound sincere about what it is you're selling. Having that kind of an attitude is intriguing to others who may be interested in hearing more about your product too, which is a great way to approach people. I know that I've never liked pushy sales people. I would much rather someone gathered enough information first to learn whether or not I'd be interested in hearing more about their product. I think this is one reason that infomercials do so well because they're demonstrating their products at the same time so they get people hooked right away.


    Share on facebook


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    I totally agree with you P&T Consulting.
    Some people can make serious mistakes when it comes to Multilevel marketing. Many people have become rich with MLM, but there are also those out there who have not made any money.It depends on the company and the products of the company,it should be genuine and legal. You can get involved with several different MLM opportunities, it will reduced the risky factor and also helps you to know the market situation more deeply.


    Share on facebook


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rosyjhonsan View Post
    I totally agree with you P&T Consulting.
    Some people can make serious mistakes when it comes to Multilevel marketing. Many people have become rich with MLM, but there are also those out there who have not made any money.It depends on the company and the products of the company,it should be genuine and legal. You can get involved with several different MLM opportunities, it will reduced the risky factor and also helps you to know the market situation more deeply.
    This is because of the Structure of MLM. Those that are at the top of the food chain are usually those with the greatest rewards and money since that earn money everyday without doing anything. In short, if you are the founder and you are among the top tier of the list, you have no problem. The problem lies for those who are at the bottom of the structure since they exert all the effort and gain the least.


    Share on facebook


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Leadership Prevails
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    This is because of the Structure of MLM. Those that are at the top of the food chain are usually those with the greatest rewards and money since that earn money everyday without doing anything. In short, if you are the founder and you are among the top tier of the list, you have no problem. The problem lies for those who are at the bottom of the structure since they exert all the effort and gain the least.
    That is not always how it goes however. Those who are more at the "top of the food chain" have more responsibilities. To be where many of them are requires an abundance amount of Leadership and Training. Those who are fairly new to the chain do have an amount of work ahead of them. Many however obtain stories of passing those above them due to their motivation and efforts of obtaining a Team of Marketing below themselves. It really doesn't matter where you are in the chain, it matters for how much work and dedication you put into it. That's why many get confused about Multi-Level Marketing. They do not realize that "bottom chain" people can surpass the linage above them if they work hard to do so. I know an individual who was recruited by an Independent Representative and is now a Director, far past the individual who enrolled them. Working hard and inspiring others will also lead to TRUST as mentioned by P&T Consulting. If your prospect has trust in you and you show them trust when personally being vulnerable with them in your personal experience, your success will substantially increase. Most of all, it is not always about money, if people see that you are having fun and it has helped change your life, many more will dive into the MLM and your leadership will account for if they rise through the "food chain" or not.


    Share on facebook


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Well said. Money making is not as easy as many think. Its a serious business. Network marketing is all about how you communicate with people and how you give confidence and convince them... You have to be patient, work hard to get more peoples in to your business.


    Share on facebook


    AJ Matrix
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JourneyWorldWide View Post
    That is not always how it goes however. Those who are more at the "top of the food chain" have more responsibilities. To be where many of them are requires an abundance amount of Leadership and Training. Those who are fairly new to the chain do have an amount of work ahead of them. Many however obtain stories of passing those above them due to their motivation and efforts of obtaining a Team of Marketing below themselves. It really doesn't matter where you are in the chain, it matters for how much work and dedication you put into it. That's why many get confused about Multi-Level Marketing. They do not realize that "bottom chain" people can surpass the linage above them if they work hard to do so. I know an individual who was recruited by an Independent Representative and is now a Director, far past the individual who enrolled them. Working hard and inspiring others will also lead to TRUST as mentioned by P&T Consulting. If your prospect has trust in you and you show them trust when personally being vulnerable with them in your personal experience, your success will substantially increase. Most of all, it is not always about money, if people see that you are having fun and it has helped change your life, many more will dive into the MLM and your leadership will account for if they rise through the "food chain" or not.
    anything more?


    Share on facebook


    Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •