Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Online Real Estate Broker?
    The real estate business can be very lucrative. Some people claim they make as much as $1K a day by generating leads for real estate agents/firms, etc. I'm very much interested in diving right in but what I'm not sure about is: can one make it on the net as a real estate broker? If it's possible; how does one start out? Do you have to contact the agents directly and tell them you're interested in working with them or is there an easier way, say, something like an existing affiliate program?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The guy with the leads is the KING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    The real estate business can be very lucrative. Some people claim they make as much as $1K a day by generating leads for real estate agents/firms, etc. I'm very much interested in diving right in but what I'm not sure about is: can one make it on the net as a real estate broker? If it's possible; how does one start out? Do you have to contact the agents directly and tell them you're interested in working with them or is there an easier way, say, something like an existing affiliate program?
    You have asked a question that can make you a millionaire many times over! You must understand that in today's world those who generate sales leads are the kings. For a real estate agent, leads are akin to gold and the more leads that he / she receives in a week or a month, the more his chances of closing a deal. A smart real estate agent would already have created a great looking website and would have optimized his website to rank well on Google so that prospective buyers can find him online and leads keep falling into his lap regularly. Unfortunately or fortunately for you, the problem is - not too many real estate agents, especially the old school ones are internet savvy and they do not have the resources, time nor the inclination to create a beautiful website, upload content regularly, create a blog etc. all of which is required to get your site to rank high on Google's pages. This is where a smart young individual could come in, create a great website, do some SEO on the website and start generating leads. But then the problem is - what content would you put on your website if you are not a real estate agent yourself? Ideally your site should be brimming with pics, videos, descriptions of the houses / apartments for sale etc which will create a good impression on your website's visitors and make them pick up the phone and call you. Well, for one, you could reach out to a sharp young agent in your area and explain to him / her what you can do for him and then do a partnership deal with that person something like 15:85 with you taking a 15 % cut out of every sale or even more depending upon how much value and commitment you bring to the table.

Look at this as a long term game. Creating a good looking website and doing SEO will mean many hours of backbreaking work but once your site starts ranking highly for a number of relevant keywords such as 'high end apartments new york' or 'luxury condos Dubai' etc,, you will start raking it in and how! Eventually you could become a real estate agent yourself and you could employ small time agents in your area to work for you because as I said earlier the guy who generates leads is the KING!

Share on facebook

Private Investigators are Made not Born! Please read my blog here for my personal views about my business - Blog of Detective Agencies in Mumbai

3. Collapse Details
    Being a real estate agent or real estate broker require a license in all states that I am aware of. That being said, one can certainly be paid to market for realtors. As Amit Sen said, if you can do the marketing, why not get a license to be a real estate agent and market for yourself. I have many clients who are real estate agents who do very well. Once you have experience as an agent, you can step up to being a broker. I also have clients who are brokers. In my experience, a good real estate agent with a handful of employees assisting can make more than a broker with less hassle.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Creating the leads takes time and skills/aka funnels. It's a big big time consuming not saying that you can turn into some big issues during the process and costs. You need to be very skilled to get there.

Share on facebook

At 972 230 8144 You Will Find The Best Limousines in Dallas. Limo Dallas Used to Be Theirs Now It's Ours!

5. Collapse Details
    CRS Properties solutions
    Great opportunity in South Florida properties. We help investors & home buyers/seller.
    http://www.southflhomebuyers.com/ CRS-Property-Logo-Final-300x125.jpg

Share on facebook

Last edited by crs; 09-05-2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake

6. Collapse Details
    Towards becoming a real estate agent, most of the countries must be required license. You need to gain 2-3 years experience as a real estate sales agent. Once licensed real estate agents have gained the necessary work experience. You can become licensed real estate brokers.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There is a huge opportunity in any services you can offer to Real Estate Agents - in Canada right now there is an abnormally high ratio of Real Estate Agents / Brokers vs the number of homes for sale. I read an article about how Real Estate Agents themselves will prove to be the next "bubble" to burst.
    That being said, if you can generate leads or work in a capacity to service Real Estate Agents good luck that is a good niche, but tough.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

8. Collapse Details
    If a real estate agent or firm is claiming to earn $1 by generating leads, it is clear that they have build very strong ORM. Submissions in the niche website can also help you to increase leads. Classified submissions, property listing can help to boost the number of leads.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Sovereign Global Advisors endeavors to be the best autonomous representative merchant you will ever work with. We solidly trust that this yearn for enormity is important to prevail in this industry.

Is your present financier organization helping you maintained your business at its most aggressive level conceivable? Or, then again would you say you are being kept down?

When you work with our financier organization you get an association with an autonomous intermediary merchant that puts a great deal of exertion and consideration on each of its reps, while approaching expansive range items, widely acclaimed research, and innovation. Our association with one of the biggest clearing firms in the nation is another incredible advantage of banding together with Sovereign Global Advisors.

Your customer anticipates that you will make ideal utilization of the most recent innovation and balanced research to exhort them in a way that endeavors to boost their arrival. That is the reason we are resolved to give you the best money related devices and administrations to enable you to help your customers. We ceaselessly put resources into the most recent advances, advertise patterns and research to serve customers and reps as well as can be expected. Independent broker dealer

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    We all are well aware of the fact that property dealing is a very profitable business. But a right deal and the first one to generate a right lead is the man of success in it. So, if you have no idea of such dealing first make an effort to create a website and promote it through hiring professionals who are talented to bring socialize your website in a manner that others have a look at it. After that there is a possibility that you need to be very efficient and quick to generate the lead first to crack the deal as good deals take no time to get closed and sold easily. Hope you understood the right way of dealing and will put efforts to obtain it!

Share on facebook