Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Marketing Books?
    Does anyone have any reccomendations for books on marketing? I have 2 appliance stores, and need to grow, sales have been pretty stagnant for the last yeard a half. Please Help

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I recommend Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson. The original is out of print, but subsequent, more up to date versions are available.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    marketing ebooks
    cory rudl's course and videos are great failing that i have a free marketing ebook on my site

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    As I type my answer, I just realized that this thread is more than 10 years old. Oh well, I'll still answer it anyway. Since it's already 2015, there are a lot of books you can read about marketing. I have a few in mind that I've read and re-read over the years.
    1. Buy-ology by Martin Lindstrom - This book will show you how to inject neuroscience into the art of Marketing. It also answers the question "Why we buy?"
    2. Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad - Shows inexpensive and effective Marketing strategies
    3. Creative Confidence by Tom Kelley
    4. Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are all kinds of marketing. What is it you hope to learn? How to get sales? Keep customers? Online marketing? Social media marketing?

It you could hone in on what it is you think you need to learn to improve your business, we could probably come up with very specific resources to help you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    haha. You must read a book book' name : The Go- Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann
    ads little for business document : https://templateshunter.com/business-property.html

Share on facebook

"Documents for business. All free"
    https://templateshunter.com/business-property.html

7. Collapse Details
    As a busy marketer, it can be hard to keep up with the latest information.

But if you don’t, you risk being left in the dust by competitors.

Keeping up with industry news and blogs is helpful, but if you really want to get in-depth information, reading the top marketing books is still one of the best ways to do it.

That’s why we’ve collected this year’s best marketing books to help you grow your business and gain the edge over the competition.

Click here for our collection : http://festyy.com/wLwd87

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Umg thanks for all books, now my reading list has increase

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    1. Future Marketing - Winning in the Prosumer Age
    2. #GetSocialSmart: How to Hone Your Social Media Strategy
    3. Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes
    Custom Packaging Boxes
    Custom Cosmetic Boxes
    Custom Presentation Folders

Share on facebook