1. Collapse Details
    Is Your Copy Costing You Customers?
    If your copy isn't increasing your sales conversion rates and building your brand, theres's a specific set of reasons why. An experienced copywriter (like me) knows what they are.

Good copy - the Best copy - Is Not Manipulation. It isn't sleezy or cheap. It can't be done by someone on Fiverr for $15 or some random on Upwork who doesn't even ask you who your customers are before setting a price. Good copy conveys clear benefits to a targeted audience. That's it. Simple and to the point. But, it isn't easy and so most (other) copywriters will waste your time and your money.

How I Can Help

I have two Ivy league degrees (Brown and Columbia Universities) and a solid track record in sales and marketing. I've been working with words (and small business owners) a long time. Over 10 Years, in fact. Let me put that expertise to work for you!

If You Hired Someone Else...and the copy sucks

We'll go through it together so that you understand what went wrong. Then we'll rewrite it together. I'll guide you Step-By-Step with Easy, Practical, and Actionable nuggets that you can use Right Now to Immediately Increase Conversions.

If You're Starting From Scratch
    I'll learn everything I can about you, your company, and your customers. Then I'll tailor the message especially for them. We'll set up testing and we'll make sure the copy achieves the results you need.

AND, I won't stop working with you until you Reach Your Goals <---That is included at No Additional Charge - Zip, Zilch, Nada. It's FREE. My work speaks for itself, but I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is.

You'll get unreasonable quality for a very reasonable price. MONEY BACK GUARANTEED. If you're not successful, I'm not successful. And, I'm committed to winning just as much as you are.

What To Do Next...

Reply to my post or PM me. That's it. I'll get back to you ASAP.

I can't wait to hear from you!
    a

Share on facebook

Is Your Copy Costing You Customers?

"I never really understood the value in a good copywriter until I had one. I used to write all my own stuff and in hindsight can't believe I did.
    If you're on the fence about it I'd follow through and get a good copywriter. It's worth the investment" - The Fastlane Forum

ATHENA SANTORA, Conversion Copywriter

www.bevylab.com www.athenasantora.com

I offer free mentoring calls as a way to give back and support social entrepreneurship.

2. Collapse Details
    Focus your copy on the reader. Use the word you more often than your brand and product names.
    Help your reader imagine what it will be like to use your new product. Use vivid words.
    When you're selling an upgrade, make sure you list everything that's new about it. Stress its newness

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Focus your copy on the reader. Use the word you more often than your brand and product names.
    Help your reader imagine what it will be like to use your new product. Use vivid words.
    When you're selling an upgrade, make sure you list everything that's new about it. Stress its newness.

Share on facebook