1. Collapse Details
    How to launch a new business/marketing strategy
    Hi,

BACKGROUND

Im going to start a company (Ive already run a similiar company with a companion for 5 years, but its not working anymore - so I consider it finished/stagnated. It was a sucess, but Ive been stuck doing all the work and keeping up with technology, marketing etc, and shes been just prioritizing the short term and herself)

The company Im startng is in the same genre, only larger. Last company was massage on the workplace. I do all the pre-work, and we get contracts with businesses (offices mainly) and send out a masseur either daily, weekly or monthly depending on the company size.

So, Ive got the contacts, I know the business model, I have a webpage guy whos cheap, I got all the infrastructre pretty much.

What Im not so good at, and what I started to learn the last months in my old company was marketing. But after doing just that for 2 months I realized that thats what I have to prioritize. Problem for my company is that its pretty much B2B selling. I tried cold calling, emailing, face, twitter, linkedin etc. It almost got me one contract after just 2 months, which felt awesome. 10 contracts is usually enough to make a good living, so I dont need alot of sales. But therefore theres also very few potential costumers. Typically i wanna target HR personnel, leaders, organization, government officials etc.

THE QUESTION;

My question is how do i launch the new company? I was thinking a massive boost in the beginning. Once the webpage is up and running I make sure a facebook page is up and running. I will carefully add friends and run targeted like click campaigns for my area and audience, also post relevant content and boost it. Make people share and get engaged. I will also set up twitter, linkedin, instagram, youtubechannel with a few videoes etc and regulary post good content. At the same time I will make cold calls (I have a kick ass list Ive been working on for months with over 1500 companies to call locally) and send out emails to all of them with a well scripted good looking letter.

And after that continue to post relevant content etc.

Any ideas on budget in the "launch boost" ? I live in the capitol area of Norway, which is about 1,5 mill people, and like I said about 1500-2000 or maybe even twice as that relevant companies for me (15 or more employers) How much money should I invest in lets say likeclicks or ad campaigns on facebook?

Should I pay for twitter reach also?

Anything else Ive forgotten?

I would very much appriciate any advice! Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello, I can tell you have a good idea of what you need to start. My first suggestion for you is to make a budget for the website construction to be able to represent the professionalism you will work with based in your past experience.

Besides creating great content, which is always positive, you also have to take care of the domain authority and page rank of your website and to increase them you will have to include co-citations of websites that are relevant in your niche and also request to the owners of relevant and popular websites in your niche to give you a mention. What I just mentioned can't be done without performing a keyword research in first place.

In addition is important that you implement the marketing automation to guarantee users stay in your website and do the actions you want them to do like scheduling a phone call o emailing you requesting a quote. Always keep the call to action, the social icons and phone number above the fold, use pop ups for promotions and implement a sales funnel.

When you have got your website optimized move forward and invest in Google Adwords & Facebook Ads to start, make sure you create an appealing landing page for your campaigns so users give you their email addresses and you can reach them out later. It's also a good idea to know who your main competitors are and invest in the same networks they invest in for advertising.

Currently I'm working with a Design and Marketing agency, if you need any help with your website development, email marketing, social media marketing or design you can email me and I will be happy to help you growth your new brand.

Hope you find this information valuable,
    Luzmary

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Beta PicuP
    Hey!

We're in beta - give it a go and tell us what you think. It's free!

PicuP is a free business phone service that answers, routes and manages your inbound calls.

picup.com

What can PicuP do for you?

Dedicated Business Number
    Unlimited Extensions
    Welcome Greeting
    Voicemail
    Music on Hold
    Call Announcement
    Voicemail to Email
    Hunt Groups
    Account Management

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinghustler View Post
    Hi,

BACKGROUND

Im going to start a company (Ive already run a similiar company with a companion for 5 years, but its not working anymore - so I consider it finished/stagnated. It was a sucess, but Ive been stuck doing all the work and keeping up with technology, marketing etc, and shes been just prioritizing the short term and herself)

The company Im startng is in the same genre, only larger. Last company was massage on the workplace. I do all the pre-work, and we get contracts with businesses (offices mainly) and send out a masseur either daily, weekly or monthly depending on the company size.

So, Ive got the contacts, I know the business model, I have a webpage guy whos cheap, I got all the infrastructre pretty much.

What Im not so good at, and what I started to learn the last months in my old company was marketing. But after doing just that for 2 months I realized that thats what I have to prioritize. Problem for my company is that its pretty much B2B selling. I tried cold calling, emailing, face, twitter, linkedin etc. It almost got me one contract after just 2 months, which felt awesome. 10 contracts is usually enough to make a good living, so I dont need alot of sales. But therefore theres also very few potential costumers. Typically i wanna target HR personnel, leaders, organization, government officials etc.

THE QUESTION;

My question is how do i launch the new company? I was thinking a massive boost in the beginning. Once the webpage is up and running I make sure a facebook page is up and running. I will carefully add friends and run targeted like click campaigns for my area and audience, also post relevant content and boost it. Make people share and get engaged. I will also set up twitter, linkedin, instagram, youtubechannel with a few videoes etc and regulary post good content. At the same time I will make cold calls (I have a kick ass list Ive been working on for months with over 1500 companies to call locally) and send out emails to all of them with a well scripted good looking letter.

And after that continue to post relevant content etc.

Any ideas on budget in the "launch boost" ? I live in the capitol area of Norway, which is about 1,5 mill people, and like I said about 1500-2000 or maybe even twice as that relevant companies for me (15 or more employers) How much money should I invest in lets say likeclicks or ad campaigns on facebook?

Should I pay for twitter reach also?

Anything else Ive forgotten?

I would very much appriciate any advice! Thanks!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello, If you want to boost atfirst of your launch then the only way is through Press Release and Using Reddit. Here is how:

- Get a professional press release writer
    - write about 1500-3000 words press release about your business
    - put your website link atleast 3 times and at the end put your company details
    - use services like SBWIRE to submit your press release to all major news sites
    - when your press release submitted and published add it on Reddit (/r/worldnews or /r/news etc)
    - get upvotes (you need atleast 500+ upvotes to come on first page of Reddit)
    - Boom your business brand will be popular in under 24 hours (Reddit front page news are also published on some high authority sites like wired,forbes etc so you will get traffic and business from there too for long time)

Hope it helps

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Once I had to write academic paper fast and y'all know how life work in weird ways. I bought it. And after graduation my dad gifted me 50% of his business. I was very green in all marketing stuff but decided to give a try to that model that my paper contained. I hired a lawyer, supervisor and we got started. So, it depends as you can see

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you've been working on your brand for a while, something I've learned in school/my own experience is building a strong online reputation. Depending on what the business is about you can try to add strong reviews; this will help translate through social media for more organic growth.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have some account to run ads google,
    quality assurance account, can spend a lot of money. Our accounts good for blackhat, affiliate,
    Dropshipping, Game app, Skin care, Weight loss, Weight gain,...
    Ping me if you need accounts. My skype: hung999

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The dedication you are having towards the development of your business is awesome. Rather than concentrating on multiple channels for the advertisement of your business, be particular in making every single step of yours be profitable. Make sure that the advertisements through any channel have to reach the customers in the prompt way. Contact #Piterion for the further assistance.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hello, I have checked all the strategies mentioned here and all of them are good to apply just keep in mind results will come with what you do today or later so be patience.

Goodluck!

Haim Toledano

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Three ways to launch a new business/marketing strategy :
    1. Share your central "why."
    2. Don’t just sell -- engage.
    3. Carve a niche and build industry credibility.

Share on facebook