Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Any kind of business be it of any scale needs constant upgrades on its business marketing strategies and the best way to launch a new but highly effective one is to engage a business consultancy like Piterion who specializes in such domain. They are the best people to advise on the latest trends in the market demands .

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Which type business you want to start? If you want to start an online business. You have to contact mobicommerce for ecommerce online business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'm going to focus on your Facebook Ads spending strategy. If you are aiming at 'brand awareness', you need to think how much you are willing to spend on your first wave of campaign. Think bigger, like how much you are willing to pay to appear to your first 1K audiences. Market average that people are willing to pay as much as $10 to appear in front of 1K audiences. Depending on your audience criteria, but that number could be your first indicator.

And then, out of first 1k audience, how many of them you are expecting to click-through to your website. This one is solely depending on your ad - quality. Make sure you pay extra attention on your ad-relevance. The score is between 1 - 10. The higher, the better. Follow this rule of thumb, don't use too many text, 20% rules will applied (Google this), focus on your image that you think relevant to your audience and try to position your self from your audience perspective. Will they understand my business or my message just by looking at the image for the very first 3-seconds. Details will bring you far in life.

Hope I helped you. Good luck with your new business mate !!

Share on facebook

Zylgwyn

Digital Marketer of Metisc
    Certified Adwords Consultant | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner | Trusted CRM Consultant

visit my website to learn more about Dynamics 365 product & Marketing Services using CRM software
    www.metisc.com

4. Collapse Details
    If you are in rush to boost your business then you can prefer to advertise on Google and social networks. We are providing real Instagram followers to Instagram account that can be helpful for you to build better trust with unknown people who will be regards to your business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by 1stopinsta; 02-09-2018 at 06:02 AM.