Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Which type business you want to start? If you want to start an online business. You have to contact mobicommerce for ecommerce online business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by luzmaryv1 View Post
    Hello, I can tell you have a good idea of what you need to start. My first suggestion for you is to make a budget for the website construction to be able to represent the professionalism you will work with based in your past experience.

Besides creating great content, which is always positive, you also have to take care of the domain authority and page rank of your website and to increase them you will have to include co-citations of websites that are relevant in your niche and also request to the owners of relevant and popular websites in your niche to give you a mention. What I just mentioned can't be done without performing a keyword research in first place.

In addition is important that you implement the marketing automation to guarantee users stay in your website and do the actions you want them to do like scheduling a phone call o emailing you requesting a quote. Always keep the call to action, the social icons and phone number above the fold, use pop ups for promotions and implement a sales funnel.

When you have got your website optimized move forward and invest in Google Adwords & Facebook Ads to start, make sure you create an appealing landing page for your campaigns so users give you their email addresses and you can reach them out later. It's also a good idea to know who your main competitors are and invest in the same networks they invest in for advertising.

Currently I'm working with a Design and Marketing agency, if you need any help with your website development, email marketing, social media marketing or design you can email me and I will be happy to help you growth your new brand.

Hope you find this information valuable,
    Luzmary
    Thanks for great information.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    According to me it will depends upon your hard work and confidence.Promote this through
    Great and well-written information..Really very helpful for those who are plansocial media network.It will help you a lot.

Share on facebook