Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you are new to this my advice is to learn before investing or just invest into Index funds and leave the money

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I do it solo in my spare time, because it's a hobby of mine. I'll take 10% of my monthly earnings and invest it in stocks.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Can anyone guide me a bit on how to keep eyes on the companies?
    Like if you are familiar with the Limitless movie, that dudes read profiles of companies and then made a choice.
    How can I start it all. I am student with a wild entrepreneurship desire.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I do not think it's a good idea to ask for such advice on the forum. This is a very serious question and it is better to turn to professionals who can explain all the advantages and disadvantages of investing your money in certain areas. In general, before investing your funds, you need to learn how to create and grow your business. This team can help you with this. They can help learn, understand and emulate the habits of succesful financiers and investors. https://www.sharptrader.com/course/a...ncial-markets/ Good luck

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you the greatest return. The more volatile the investment vehicle, the greater chance for a good return...but the greater the risk for loss.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    "If you feeling lost.
    You need the help of a psychiatrist.I can advise a good private clinic.
    my good friend invests it - Timur Artemev"

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes, I will do at my free time. I invest 20 percent of my earnings to share. I own 5 shares. I faced both the positive and negative face. I analysed daily changes in shares. Now i know somewhat about share market.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you want to learn how to invest in stocks, start with a proven strategy for investing in the stock market for beginners.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Stocks are best. If only I had a big capital. I tried to involve in stocks but the profit I generate is in fractions. If you are willing to invest a decent amount you can get a decent passive income. That's what I learned of it. It's addictive tho

Share on facebook

The harder I work, the more luck I seems to have.
    for business queries - rizviholdings.org

10. Collapse Details
    I've read about some guy's strategy over stocks investing right in this article: https://blog.s-pro.io/invest-money-b...e-millionaire/. Long story short, he has reduced all the wasteful spending and till the age of 28 has managed to save $250k. With the lowest stock market interest, he expects to earn over $1,5 mln by 60 years old without ever adding a penny to that sum. Inspiring, right?

Share on facebook