Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Investing in the stock market can be a good option, but why don't you try internet based currency like panda coins, bit coins you can also invest with that also.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The best way is to try to tilt your portfolio. That is what mutual funds do. It allows you to get slightly higher returns than the average risk (beta) of stocks. I used to use Barra software to do this, but am not in the market right now.

Statistics have proven that short-term trading results in 40% of individual investors losing money. But statistics also prove that buy & hold is a great strategy.

And the average mutual fund also outperforms the average private investor.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When one starts to invest in the market for the first time, it is always better to start with small amount and take the risks with money you are prepared to lose. As you become more adept at evaluating stocks, you can start making bigger investments in future. Be patient and calm for the better results. Be prepared for the loss as well. It's good to invest on your own and learn more about the markets.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Is it really profitable?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Nice thread post, would be very useful for the traders and investors in share and commodity market

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    CARLOS DIAZ Being a first generation son from El Salvador he was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Growing up as part of the lower middle class, I had most of the basic necessities to survive, but lacked the luxuries that I desired. From my childhood I learned many lessons from my parents. I was raised with the belief that being your own businessman was the only way to create a great lifestyle. At the age of 19 however, my perspective changed dramatically due to the real estate crash of 2008.

www.syncis.com

Everything I knew, my family, home, and finances that I had relied on, was gone and I had to turn things around quickly. I experienced firsthand how important financial literacy was to creating and protecting my desired lifestyle. I realized during the crash, that I was meant to understand money and my journey to help others do the same began. After years of working and putting myself through college, I am now a proud CSUN graduate with a degree in Finance and Art.

www.teamelitezone.com

In 2013, I found Syncis in my life and it has helped me develop my passion further towards helping my family and others alike. My personal experiences allowed me to educate families while relating to them by simply teaching them how to make and save more money than they ever thought possible. I am truly blessed to be part of a company whose crusade is built upon trust and understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/SyncisSFV/?fref=ts

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    is this possible to spend money in share market with having deep knowledge ?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Dear, Partner/Associate.

I am a mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments

as well as discountable bank instruments. We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA

Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, Medium Term Notes, and various SWIFT

messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial

institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time

bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.

Email:uktam.mambrokerage@gmail.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    for more information about different brokers you could check out the exhibitors list of finance trade fairs around the world . check the international trade fairs and exhibitions related to the stock market .

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Is it really profitable?

Share on facebook