1. Collapse Details
    Genevegroup.... Anyone heard of them?
    I'm looking to invest a good amount into a HYIP. I've been looking into the Genevegroup and wanted to see if anyone has worked with them before?? I'm interested in one of their small upfront investments as I do not make a ton of money, but I would like to see what happens. Any input would be awesome!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Haven't heard of them but I did check them out. Once again I ask you this, why would they need your money (for a 15% daily interest) when banks are handing out money with a less than 5% yearly interest?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the insight! I guess I didn't look at it like that. Can you tell I'm a newbie?! What do you think is the norm for a daily interest amount for HYIP?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinsGiftsDis View Post
    Thanks for the insight! I guess I didn't look at it like that. Can you tell I'm a newbie?! What do you think is the norm for a daily interest amount for HYIP?
    There isn't a norm, since it's such a huge range. If you're serious about making money, I'd suggest that you look elsewhere. HYIPs are a form of gamble.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The smaller ranged rates of return would ordinarily be the most stable and legitimate programs. But, even then, those can fail at some point. I always find it somewhat amusing when someone says that HYIPs are a "form of a gamble". Actually, ALL investments are a gamble!!! That's simply the nature of investing! People have lost MILLIONS in the NYSE and Nasdaq markets...so they are NOT truly any "safer". The key is to know what to look for in the way of SCAMS and/or unstable HYIP programs. Most of them have a "lifetime" anyway...it's just that, like our lifetimes, no one knows (except the program's admin) when it's life has come to an end. If you want to visit my profile, you'll find a link to my blog site that gets into further detail about a lot of aspects of HYIPs and there's a list of currently well performing HYIPs in this site you can take a look at. I am always available to answer questions and help clarify what is not easily understood about this industry. Be blessed!

UPDATE: While GeneveGroup appears to have been in operation for at least the last 8 months now and has a fairly decent amount of "followers"...being both people watching the program or investing in it themselves...I have been trying to get on the site myself for the last several hours and it simply continues to load. I don't understand why that is...but it's not a good indication! Just thought I would add this.

Share on facebook

Last edited by rsodell; 02-04-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Further research and observations.
    ---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]