Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to increase more customers in my business.
    Hello all,
    I am new member here, i am accountant and auditor and having my own office, i do also network markting, i am also founder member of some marketing siteweb. I would like increase my business and found more customers such as doing online work in account, mangement in one hand, and in the other hand promote my network business to found more customers or members to sign up and use some marketing sites. what is the best solutions to have my goals.. thanks for all !

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Ameur,

Do some more marketing using social networking site like facebook, twitter and linkedIn. Be active on other person's post like comment and likes.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    A lot of businesses focus on increasing their exposure to get more customers, when you should actually be focusing on increasing conversion rates. It doesn't matter if your website, social media post, blog post, advertisement, business card, etc. is seen by a million people if none of them sign up for your product or service.

You can increase conversion by making your business worth trying. Make your business stand out. Be a friend to the customer.

Good luck to you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Ameur's,
    Promoting your business on social networking sites is a good way to increase customer traffic to your business. Some other ways are:-
    1. Increase your customer base by asking for opinions
    2. Keep up and maintain excellent customer support
    Thanks!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You’ve successfully launched your business, and built up a solid—if small—customer base. Starting small has its benefits; after all, it allowed you the opportunity to cultivate a loyal relationship with your customers. By now, you’ve had time to work out any kinks, and you’re confident that your product or service is truly the best your business can offer.

Now, you’re eager to expand and grow your business. But, growing your customer base is much easier said than done. How do you get more customers for your business? I asked the Young Entrepreneur Council for their input, as well as Palo Alto Software’s Caroline Cummings and Tim Shoemaker. From marketing tactics to better networking, try these tips and watch your customer base grow quickly.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi, Seren16 here. Do you ever try to promote your business via webinar before? Webinars can generate tens of thousands of dollars in sales in just 90 minutes to your business. Furthermore, webinars are a great way for you to connect with your audience and increase your sales, authority, and your recognition in your marketplace. If you really want to do webinar and don't know to do it in the right way, you can PM me. I can help you with this.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Seren16; 06-09-2016 at 11:02 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    5 Digital Marketing Trends for Increased Customer Acquisition in 2016.

1. Online video consumption is king.
    2. Attribution modeling is playing a larger role in mass marketing.
    3. Mobile isnít an option; itís a necessity.
    4. Personalization pays dividends.
    5. The Internet never sleeps ó and neither should your real-time engagement.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    A lot of businesses focus on increasing their exposure to get more customers, when you should actually be focusing on increasing conversion rates. It doesn't matter if your website, social media post, blog post, advertisement, business card, etc. is seen by a million people if none of them sign up for your product or service.

You can increase conversion by making your business worth trying. Make your business stand out. Be a friend to the customer.

Good luck to you.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of online marketing technique that can boost your business to ultimate height like email marketing, SMO and the most help technique that helps a lot to have a lot of traffic towards you is Search engine optimization. All you have a website of yours and follow all the search engine algos then you will win the race.

Share on facebook

Talent alone cannot make a writer. There must be a man behind the book.
    Sage cloud | QuickBooks hosting | Sage 50 hosting

10. Collapse Details
    Every business wants more customers and every business man know it's not a easy task but do not get down. It's not easy task but it does not means it's impossible. There are many ways to get more customer but important thing is that to make satisfied customers. You should create a website for all your services and use search engine optimization and social media marketing for getting more customer on your business.

Share on facebook